Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

boxer action

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am on a posting frenzy 2nite....bit bored.

Was wondering...see sometimes when me and my BF are kissing....right well say im kissing his stomach or his neck or something his breathing gets heavier...does this mean hes getting "excited"

And guys i was wondering see when a girl is kissing you and stuff do you ever ejaculate you know without the girl giving u hand job or whatever..its just happens in your boxers?

<god this really is crude for this time of night..i apologise>

Comments

• Options
    No hon, he's just asthmatic or got pleurisy:D
  • Options
    Premature ejaculation happens when someone is very excited and their brain is thinking 5 steps ahead from the kiss. A lot of times it can be put down to being over eager, like someone wanting to take it further, or a strong pasison. You'll find that many blokes, at some time in their life, would have prematurely ejaculated.

Heavy breathing, or deep breathing is the bodys way of telling the heart to slow down. It can be linked with excitement, enjoyment, pleasure and also the hormones racing around the body. Very natural, more so at a younger age.
  • Options
    I have Premature ejaculated occassionally :o

Not for a while tho, honestly :o

I find, it helps to think of Ann Widecombe and you soon calm down!!

;)
  • Options
    When guys tend to start breathing heavily - it means that he is getting excited - and you should continue!! ;)
  • Options
    And guys i was wondering see when a girl is kissing you and stuff do you ever ejaculate you know without the girl giving u hand job or whatever..its just happens in your boxers?

No never:no: :crying: :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

No never:no: :crying: :no:

lol, Lacy sort the boy out :D

Ummm can't say i have ever came in my boxers - over my stomach maybe :yuck:
  • Options
    Iv had a guy do that to me (cum in his boxers) i think i was more embarrased than he was! :o :rolleyes: heehee
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

lol, Lacy sort the boy out :D

Ummm can't say i have ever came in my boxers - over my stomach maybe :yuck:

I will ;)

An ewww *mental picture* :yuck: :p