Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

order??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thing is right...me and my boyfriend havent had sex yet. I mean i really want to but im a virgin and im sooo scared...like unbelievably crapping it!! He has fingered me and stuff but i havent given him a hand job yet..i am really quite scared bout this too as iv never done it before. I know he is getting kinda sick of waiting but he in no way would ever try to rush me. Do you think i need to give him hand job before we have sex or do you think it doesnt really matter.

Also is there particular order everyone goes by kinda thing. like hav any of you girls been fingered and had the guy go down on you without doin anythin to them?

Comments

• Options
    By the sounds of it it seems like you are not ready, sex shouldn't be something that yu feel rushed into doing.....take your time have fun for a bit there is no need to rush something and if your boyfriend loves/respects you enough he should undersand :)
  • Options
    Well you see i feel that i am ready and i really want to do it but i am just pretty scared about whole thing..i dont really know what im doing.
  • Options
    Just go with the flow innit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

What it said. :D

Just do whatever feels right. There's no rules to sex. The more you use your imagination, the better.
  • Options
    Just go with the flow

or wait till a less messy time of the month...
  • Options

*cough*fisting*cough*
    did you go with the flow then??? ;)
    Duffy
  • Options
    Hi!!! Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I'm 15 and I haven't had sex with my bf yet because we want to make sure we're both totally ready. I'm not saying that you aren't ready but have you actually talked about it with your bf?
    Coz you'll never know what he wants and he'll never know what you want if you don't talk about it. And don't be embarrassed coz if u can't talk to him about sex then you're probably not ready to do it yet.
    Oh yeah, and in answer to your question - he fingered me and licked me out before I did anything to him, but a few days later I tossed him off and the other day i gave him head.
    Hope some of my ramblings help! xXx
  • Options
    With my ex it was him fingering me, me giving him a hand job, me giving him head, him going down on me, and then sex.

With my current boyfriend it was sex, him fingering me, me giving him a hand job, me giving him head, and then about three months later him going down on me.
  • Options
    Sandy, why are you "crapping it"? What are your fears of sex?
    If you're that worried, you may be too tense for it to be comfortable the first time? So tell us what your worries are, and we'll try to help you past them.

Top tip though is plenty of foreplay! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    [the soothing voice of a therapist] Sandy, why are you "crapping it"? What are your fears of sex?
    If you're that worried, you may be too tense for it to be comfortable the first time? So tell us what your worries are, and we'll try to help you past them. [/the soothing voice of a therapist]

Top tip though is plenty of foreplay! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    [therapist mode] Well, I have a point don't I Kazzy? I mean she's worried about something, and we all know that there is no special order that things must be done in. Sandy's worried about it, but what's she worried about? Pain? Awkwardness? Being too tight? Not wet enough? Looking foolish? etc.
    If we can help her address her fears, then hopefully her first time will be a good experience. We'll just have to wait until she replies. [/therapist mode] :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    [therapist mode] Well, I have a point don't I Kazzy? I mean she's worried about something, and we all know that there is no special order that things must be done in. Sandy's worried about it, but what's she worried about? Pain? Awkwardness? Being too tight? Not wet enough? Looking foolish? etc.
    If we can help her address her fears, then hopefully her first time will be a good experience. We'll just have to wait until she replies. [/therapist mode] :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

*giggles*

Yes darling, you do have a point :)

*leaves you to your babbling*
  • Options
    Originally posted by sandy1234
    Well you see i feel that i am ready and i really want to do it but i am just pretty scared about whole thing..

In other words, you're not ready. You're either ready or you're not. You can't be "ready BUT (fill-in-the-blank)".

Call things their own names! ;)
  • Options
    no order

I don't think there is an order - you just do what you think feels right. I would start off giving him a hand job and make sure you are 100% ok with it before continuing on to other things!!

I would just take it slowly at first!:)
  • Options
    My advice would always be to learn about your likes and dislikes first. Usually teenagers do this through experimentation, and foreplay is a major part of this.

Take your time, there is no rush. By the sounds of things your aren't ready yet, I would take the gradual build up approach that someone else suggested, manual, oral then full sex. You'll learn so much more and you are more likely to enjoy it then...