Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Foreskins?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right well all the blokes I've been with before haven't had foreskins and now my current does and I was just wondering if it takes a different method to jack him off as I seem unable to do it.

He does say he's an awkward sod and no female has been able to for a long time or without him helping and only one has ever been able to give him a BJ and that was only with him helping.

I just feel like I'm letting him down not being able to. I've never had any probs with past fellas so was just wondering what advice any of you have for me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I don't see why there should be a difference. Unless he's like 14, there shouldn't be a problem with just rolling his hood back and admiring his colourful monster. I think you've just picked a hard nut to crack, so to speak.
  • Options
    Lol, you should let him know that you've never experienced 'foreskin' before, and ask him what to do. It's pretty unusual for guys in Britain to be circumsized, so you must be in a pretty unique position.
  • Options
    Why don't you ask him to do it and watch. That might give you a better clue than everyone on the board combined...
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Lol, you should let him know that you've never experienced 'foreskin' before, and ask him what to do. It's pretty unusual for guys in Britain to be circumsized, so you must be in a pretty unique position.

Or she's jewish? :p
  • Options
    I don't see the problem. Maybe just don't touch the head so much as he could be like Ultra Sensitive. Concentrate on the area where the banjo string is. Swallow his spunk.

Hope that helps :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Concentrate on the area where the banjo string is.

*shudders* :yuck:
  • Options
    I can safely say there's no problem with technique ;)

It's a mental thing - if you remember I was a bit like this for a while but it comes, so to speak.

Circumsized is just as common in the UK as non nowadays...its just cleaner and safer/nicer to look at and do things to :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW

Circumsized is just as common in the UK as non nowadays...its just cleaner and safer/nicer to look at and do things to :D

Yeah well you would say that :p
  • Options
    I can safely say there's no problem with technique ;)

It's a mental thing - if you remember I was a bit like this for a while but it comes, so to speak.

I'm gonna have to agree with that. A circumsized todger is soooooo much better to look at!!!!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lady Lu

I'm gonna have to agree with that. A circumsized todger is soooooo much better to look at!!!!! :naughty:

hell yeah :naughty:
  • Options
    Accepts the compliments on behalf of all the other cut men out there! ;)
  • Options

SORRY !
    Have to dissagree on both counts !
    Most todgers I've seen, or guy's I've been with, have been uncircumsized.
    Also, & this is subjective I know, I think uncircumsized, 'au naturale' looks much nicer. Being uncut myself, maybe I'm biased. But wouldn't want it any other way.
    Also the hygene thing is rubbish. If you clean 'Mr Wiggly' thoroughly, there is no problem.

As for the original post, I think, like others have said, watch him first & see how he does it. Then do it together, with him helping you, until you get the knack.
    My B/F can wank me off & give a B/J, no probs & vice versa.
    But being 2 guys, I think we have an advantage about giving the old 'Handy' ! ;) :cool: ;)
  • Options

Er . . . . No it isn't just as common.

In the UK circumsized males represent about 1 in 10 of the male population, on average - though there is some regional deviation.
  • Options
    If its hard enough, the foreskin should pose no technical problem.
    Circumthingy is not a standard medical requirement, what with the advent of SOAP and hot WATER.

I'd much rather have my sensitive moist helmet with protective hood, than a hard leathery bell.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Optimistic_Dan

I'd much rather have my sensitive moist helmet with protective hood, than a hard leathery bell.

LOL ! :D
    Me too ! ;) :cool: ;)
  • Options
    lol at Dan

It is probably nothing to do with the foreskin it is just probably the lad in question. There is some stuff here on Wanking Him Off and Giving him Head. But as everybody else says watch him and learn form the best!
  • Options
    THanks everyone. Have talked to him about it and he says I nearly get him there every time, but it just gets too sensative. I will have to try a lighter approach and just talk to him.

BTW thanks andyw.

Oh and I do prefer circumcised. Just loks better. Less shrivelled so to speak. Personal preference though!;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Speedo

Er . . . . No it isn't just as common.

In the UK circumsized males represent about 1 in 10 of the male population, on average - though there is some regional deviation.

Phew, thought i was going mad or something...
  • Options
    Re: Foreskins?!?
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Right well all the blokes I've been with before haven't had foreskins and now my current does and I was just wondering if it takes a different method to jack him off as I seem unable to do it.

How is that? I've hardly ever seen a circumcised cock ... and one was on a foreign visitor. I thought most Britsih people were uncut apart from, perhaps, Moslems and Jews ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Optimistic_Dan

The ones I came across certainly were'nt like that ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    The ones I came across certainly were'nt like that ...

Ha ha

(Sorry - was that meant to be a joke or was it a inadvertant pun?)