Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sorry to post this again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!
Right, well i know i've posted this before, but im off on it again!
Im tight...and some of you out there helped me to stop worrying, but im worrying again now because im not just tight, im very very tight!
What can i do?! Thanks for any help! :(:D

Comments

• Options
    Are you sure your not just nervous or worried about sex?

You really should do a search, you will find alot of answers and solutions! :)
  • Options
    Ok thanks! Im not sure if im nervous or worried, i probably am and i do try to relax...but i dont know if it works!
  • Options
    I forgot to say, have plenty of foreplay before sex!

I'm curious what age are you? :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Ok thanks! Im not sure if im nervous or worried, i probably am and i do try to relax...but i dont know if it works!

If you're nervous about sex or subconciously don't want to do it for some reason then your body will try its best not to let you. Maybe you should consider what you really want. Something is probably bothering you more than you like to admit.
  • Options
    Im 14! Im not planning on having sex now or anything, but im just wondering about whats 'normall' (although theres no such thing)
  • Options
    a lot of girls are really tight, especially when they are young..... give yourself a few more years..... a lot of foreplay without the sex, try being fingered, and take things slow, or you could seriously hurt yourself! granted it might hurt the first time but if you relax and let all your muscles loosen you'll be alright.... also if you are prepared mentally for it then it helps to be physically too... if you are worried about being so young or getting pregnant or having the rents walk in on you it wont make it any easier.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucke80
    a lot of girls are really tight, especially when they are young..... give yourself a few more years..... a lot of foreplay without the sex, try being fingered, and take things slow, or you could seriously hurt yourself! granted it might hurt the first time but if you relax and let all your muscles loosen you'll be alright.... also if you are prepared mentally for it then it helps to be physically too... if you are worried about being so young or getting pregnant or having the rents walk in on you it wont make it any easier.....
    ...proof that the regulars dont always give the best advice :)
    Duffy
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

...proof that the regulars dont always give the best advice :)
    Duffy

What are you talking about? The regs never give good advice, we're too busy being pains in the asses. :p
  • Options
    I'd call myself a regular...and i'm going to give some good advice...

Not just to the young lass who posted this article, bu tto every-one that ever has and ever will browse this site.

Ok, good advice coming...

Here it is!!!!

maturbate

often.

vigerously sometimes, gently others.

Really, you want to be doing this as often as humanly possible. Look up in the guniess book of records to find out how much is "as often as a human can" and aim to beat the standard so far set.

Good advice, huh? And like all good advice a lot of people are already doing it, often without realising.
  • Options
    Hia

Before I first had sex, I was quite tight too. But as everyone else suggests, just take time and let your b/f finger you gently and see how it goes.
    When I did have sex for the first time, it was absolutely fine. No pain, no bleeding.

Just take your time. It's not a race. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Ok, good advice coming...

Here it is!!!!

maturbate

Proof that the best advice does not have to be spelled right.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

What are you talking about? The regs never give good advice, we're too busy being pains in the asses. :p

Yeah and then you yap at me saying I'm a pain in the ass!
    Make your mind up.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut

Yeah and then you yap at me saying I'm a pain in the ass!
    Make your mind up.....

No no no. The regular's are just generally pains in the ass, but you're a pain in the ass to the regulars, meaning we though you should be castrated by a rabid goat.
  • Options
    Using tampons can also help loosen you :)