Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

longest time without sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering, what's the longest between sex you guys have gone?

mine's 3 months at the moment and counting :( :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    i lost my virginity to my current kinda ex boyfriend so up untill now i havent gone without sex...since we're on the verge of breaking up i have a feeling ive got a long wait ahead of me :( i dont wanna ever not have sex im gonna go mad :banghead:
  • Options
    16 years and something!:p

then my sex life begun and the longest I went without was 7-9 months:eek: :eek: :crazyeyes :impissed: :nervous: :shocking:

Never again I hope!
  • Options
    A few weeks, month maybe? However i aint had sex for 53 days....yes i am counting:(
  • Options
    The longest I went without sex for was, ooh, around 15 years and a few months then I lost my virginity... :p

Since then though the longest I've gone has only been like a week. To be honest I could really last a lot, lot longer though, I really don't care about sex much. :eek: Which is worrying for a 15 year old...
  • Options
    hmmm :chin: 19 years, 5 months, 4 days 1 hour and 57 minutes. (It took me a while to work that out)... as of... now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SuperCharger
    hmmm :chin: 19 years, 5 months, 4 days 1 hour and 57 minutes. (It took me a while to work that out)... as of... now.

Aww! :)
  • Options
    why its been 76 years. you children are horrible, always talking about your in-ter-course, you should be ashamed of yourselves, why back in my day we didnt' even hold hands until we had been dating for 6 years.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Aww! :)

Heh, :) it's probably better that way actually as most of the girls I've had the courage to ask out have now been exposed as...well psycho's to be blunt (the first one I ever asked out sent me death threats :eek2: ); except the last one who's really nice and is a good mate (they've slowly been getting more normal since the first so I'm hoping I'll have met someone who's safe by the end of Uni :lol: )
  • Options
    Originally posted by SuperCharger

Heh, :) it's probably better that way actually as most of the girls I've had the courage to ask out have now been exposed as...well psycho's to be blunt (the first one I ever asked out sent me death threats :eek2: ); except the last one who's really nice and is a good mate (they've slowly been getting more normal since the first so I'm hoping I'll have met someone who's safe by the end of Uni :lol: )

Bless ya! im sure you'll find someone worthwhile soon enough :)
  • Options
    Do you mean since you lost your virginity or since losing it.........?
  • Options
    To all the budding comedians -

The question stated whats the longest you've gone BETWEEN sex not how long have you gone without it...tsk!

In answer to the question, I have gone 36 years this month to the last time I had some. I was 16 at the time. Haven't had it since. Terribily overrated pasttime if you ask me wot wot.
  • Options
    About a year and a half then :)
    Not that i minded anyway
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    To all the budding comedians -

The question stated whats the longest you've gone BETWEEN sex not how long have you gone without it...tsk!

thank you for pointing that out :) i should have made it clearer :D:naughty:
  • Options
    hmm... two years, but it doesn't count cos i have decided to erase the experience of losing my virginity from my past, so... in that case i would have lost my virginity to my ex-ex, which would make the longest i have been without sex... 3 and a half weeks. :D And i'm not seeing my b/f for another week and a half, which means i won't have seen him for 3 weeks, meaning that that is almost the longest i've ever been without sex :( It's not fair, I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP, I SHOULD BE GETTING SOME!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    hmm... two years, but it doesn't count cos i have decided to erase the experience of losing my virginity from my past,

Oh in that case 2 weeks then :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Oh in that case 2 weeks then :D

Yes, but i'm erasing my virginity loss from my past as it was a traumatising experience and actually put me off sex for a long time... you're erasing yours because it makes you sound like you can't get any :p
  • Options
    hmm... two years, but it doesn't count cos i have decided to erase the experience of losing my virginity from my past,

haha exactly what I was gonna say!! lol I went without sex for about a year & 1/2 after losing my virginity....it put me off that much! :yuck: hehe
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

haha exactly what I was gonna say!! lol I went without sex for about a year & 1/2 after losing my virginity....it put me off that much! :yuck: hehe

ditto... only it lasted 2 years, till i went out with someone that i decided i *really* liked, then we slept together 9 days into the relationship. I just had a feeling it was gonna be ok, and it was, we stayed together 11 months. he broke my heart, but that was for completely different reasons :D
  • Options

ditto... only it lasted 2 years, till i went out with someone that i decided i *really* liked, then we slept together 9 days into the relationship. I just had a feeling it was gonna be ok, and it was, we stayed together 11 months. he broke my heart, but that was for completely different reasons :D

I didnt meet the boyf I'm with now til I was 19, before that I hadn't had a long term relationship, and I sooooooo wish I had waited til meeting my current boyf! Even if I'd have been 19 before I lost it!
  • Options
    The longest since I lost my virginity is about 3 weeks - while on holiday and away from the boyfriend.
  • Options
    the longest ive ever gone without is about 10 months :(
  • Options
    the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

The subject line asks how long we've gone without sex, but the main content of the post asks how long we've been between sex. These are, as you point out, two completely separate questions, and a few people seem to have been answering the former... :)

...which, in my case, is 19 years and counting :p
  • Options

you're erasing yours because it makes you sound like you can't get any :p

Well it wasn't exactly good either or something that i really wanted to do :p

I know i couldn't get any anyway though so shush :p
  • Options
    All you whingers out there, tsk. My longest period without sex was 2 months, and that was within a relationship. Bloody exams prevented us from visiting each other, as just as I was celebrating my last exam, my boyfriend was due to have his first. BBP law school is evil :mad:

And I often have to go without for a month - this time round it's likely to be a month and a half. It's not so easy to have lots of weekends together when one of you's in Germany :crying:

Sorry, just feeling a tad lonely....
  • Options
    My longest time without sex was 19 years 9 moths and 21 days.
    My longest time without sex - after I've started having sex - was between the 23rd December 01 and the 7th June 02 (after England won against Argentina :D )
  • Options
    longest was about a year and a half, after my first serious relationship, wasn't a problem then.... but now it's only been a little while n I'm climbin the walls already :eek:
  • Options
    im always going without sex for far too long - thats what happens when you get married :(
  • Options
    Meh, I have been without sex for 6415 days. Yup, that's right, I was born back all that time ago :-/
  • Options
    15 years, why can i never find the right person :( :chin:
  • Options
    Longest was 17 years (sorry if someone else cracked the same joke already)

But I think 3 weeks has been the longest since :D