Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How can i tell if my G/F cheated on me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
About 3 weeks ago me and my g/f of 4 years split up, she had accused me of seeing somebody off of the internet that existed but i had never spoken to anyway after this she left me a note with what apparently was sent to me in an email saying i really enjoyed our chat last night ditch ur g/f and be with me etc etc i know my ex had made this whole thing up and i started getting suspicious. Anyway every night she goes up the local pub and doesnt return untill late way past closing sometimes 4 in the morning the last time she did this she brought back the lndlords son and was trying to discreetly hold his hand and touch him while i was in the same room hoping i wouldnt notice afterwards i said i was going out then she told me to go a little bit further just so it would me ages to go out and come home again i left but i didnt go out anywhere except to my front door with my ear to the letterbox all i could hear was giggling and then an ''OUCH!'' i run back upstairs to see the landlords son adjusting his clothes on the way to my bathroom now after i questioned her about trying to feel him up without me noticing she states that he slags her off and she does the same to him yet they still text each other she admitted to having a crush on him and on one of her other mates but one night she come in from the pub and we had sex she kept telling me she loved me and she still does it now but she has turned cold she wont kiss me hug me or anything else so am i right in thinking she is/has been cheating? if i am what shall i do?

Comments

• Options
    I think the only thing you can do is ask her outright & explain how you feel.
    You can't carry on as you are.

Good luck
  • Options
    I'd take Tweety's advice ask her straight away.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Ask her.
  • Options
    Leave her once and for all. Sounds like a scheming little madam that can't get by without the kick of having a soap opera style life.
  • Options
    After reading your side of the story, I would say yes, she's cheating on you with him. All the signs you mention are fairly typical of someone cheating. Anyway, you've split up now. Time to move on.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    Ask her.

I see you are full of elaborate posts tonight :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    After reading your side of the story, I would say yes, she's cheating on you with him. All the signs you mention are fairly typical of someone cheating. Anyway, you've split up now. Time to move on.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Yes I agree with Mr_Wobble, she was cheating but lucky you are no longer together so you can get on with your life and leave her in the gutter where she belongs!

No point dwelling on it any longer tho, your just torturing yourself.

If you must know ask her, she may just lie if she wants you back tho.
    so am i right in thinking she is/has been cheating? if i am what shall i do?

From that it sound like you two are back together ?:confused: if you are back with the little bitch I would ask her out right if she cheating and if you don’t believe her answer then leave and clear your head for a few days. (If I were you I would dump her tho, she seem to be messing you about)
  • Options
    She came. She cheated. She left.
  • Options
    Sounds like shes cheating, or, at the very elast, has little or no respect for you.

the split is best, move on and get a decent gf.
  • Options
    Don't dwell on past relationships, put it behind you and move on.

By the way, if she brings guys home, I think that counts as cheating.
  • Options
    Dump her. It sounds like she is a making a fool of you, using you and probably laughing at you behind your back. Would you trust her with your friends? You could loose everyones respect if she starts cheating with them too.