Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Blatant Advertising

the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear
Have I got to introduce myself first or can I get straight to the advertising?

I'll go straight..

I've been working on my band's website for the past few days and it bothers me to note that no-one is checking it out. You never know, someone on here might actually appreciate it. Please, don't let all my work be in vain. :yes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    spamming !!! :p
    dude, thats sweeeeeet :D
  • the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    :shocking:WARNING::shocking: This post contains references to a site known as LiveJournal. If this offends you, please stop reading now! You have been warned.

LiveJournal users may notice that my lovely embedded style for the Crocodyle news community is no longer making my site look pretty. It is, in fact, replaced by the crappy Generator default style. The reason for this is that our paid account has expired and we can't afford to renew it. Therefore, donations to the paid time of <lj user=crocodyle> would be greatly appreciated. :)

Not that we're gonna get it that easily, but you can't blame me for trying. :p
    i wish my band had a website... no wait... i wish i had a band...
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    spamming !!! :p

CALL TEH FBI !!!

;)
    Do you have their number?
    Dude, you're quick. Welcome back. 1500 posts of spam. Mmm, spam.

Erm. Yeah. Seen it, been there. Can't afford it? Pfft.

Crazyredeyes - that joke's only funny when someone says "Call 911". Fool. :D
    Originally posted by my_name
    i wish my band had a website... no wait... i wish i had a band...

muhh.. i spend more time working on the website than i do with the band...

if you like, i'll put you on there and you can pretend you're in my band* :)

*Note: this is likely to make you appear less cool.
    fool is a funny word
    Originally posted by Turtle

Please explain the joke to me then turtle ?!?!?
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Dude, you're quick. Welcome back. 1500 posts of spam. Mmm, spam.

can't help you there. the only sites i'm affiliated with that i've mentioned on here are non-commercial; that is, they don't make any profit. so not spam.

unless you want spiced ham, i can't help you there either. i had spam sandwiches when i was a young child and they made me throw up. never touched the stuff since.
    Erm. Yeah. Seen it, been there. Can't afford it? Pfft.

no, really, i can't. i've hit the credit limit on my card, they won't accept it anymore. :(

i like to confuse people by following that comment with "112". the look on their face when they actually dial 112 to test it is really something special. :p
    Originally posted by the_Paranoid_bunny

unless you want spiced ham, i can't help you there either. i had spam sandwiches when i was a young child and they made me throw up. never touched the stuff since.

oh that is definatly not spiced ham, hell i doubt it is even ham, want to hear something crazy, i used to live in austin, minnesota, the place where spam is made.
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh that is definatly not spiced ham, hell i doubt it is even ham, want to hear something crazy, i used to live in austin, minnesota, the place where spam is made.

eep! hope you didn't get INFECTED BY TEH SPAM!!!![1]

[1]...or something.