Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

uh, i guess a subject should go here...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont' know if this should go here or not, i'm feeling sick today and can't think, but anyway... i should go to college in less than one year, but i have no idea what to do, not one slight idea, i've gone thru every option and they all suck, so to give me time i thought (ok, the idea just came into my head about 30 seconds ago) about the ideas of taking a year and taking some general classes abroad, or joining the peac corps for a year, has anybody done either of those?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope I’m in the same boat as you, The work I’m in now isn't what I like anymore and I need to move on and find something I’ll enjoy (Or at least like a little bit) the only problem is that I don’t know what I want, I've got no dream plan of what I would like to do so everything kinda sucks right now!:(

I need to work tho! I would go to collage if I had something worthwhile I could study.

P.S I'm very slow as you all know, but how long has the work forum been gone for?:confused: Always the way when you want something you hardly ever use you can’t find it!