Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another one bites the dust......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am fast running out of mates who can keep up with my intake of all substances.

This weekend saw my mate in A&E after a couple of disco biscuits, washed down with one too many hop sodas, he went AWOL and woke up to his parents in hospital. :eek2:
(he is OK now)

Is this a sign that I do too much and have become, invincible ? (joke) or just a bit too tolerant ?

Anyway not sure what this post is about apart from mentioning I am running outta drug buddies !

:(

Comments

• Options
    To be honest I've always been jelous of some of my mates who can get trashed on one pill or a little base. Being a light weight is a great thing! Its cheaper and better for you.

I've had a few A&E experiances myself, most quite nasty, the worse being seeing my girlfriend having difficulty breathing because her throat had closed up a bit, then watching the nurse botch a needle in her arm, this after being awake for 24 hours plus on pills and speed.

Another friend of mine went properly through the looking glass and woke up in A&E. He took 70mg of 2-ct-7 (double the norm dose) and said;
    "well first everything started going a bit wierd then there were lines everywhere, then everything went all 3D, like a computer game, then I was in a computer game, then it got stronger"
  • Options
    Re: Another one bites the dust......
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I am fast running out of mates who can keep up with my intake of all substances.

This weekend saw my mate in A&E after a couple of disco biscuits, washed down with one too many hop sodas, he went AWOL and woke up to his parents in hospital. :eek2:
    (he is OK now)

Is this a sign that I do too much and have become, invincible ? (joke) or just a bit too tolerant ?

Anyway not sure what this post is about apart from mentioning I am running outta drug buddies !

:(

you dont do drugs do you