Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

And now the g/f dumps me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
YAY, go me, ive now been dumped by my gf of ten months, yeah sure we've had out ups and downs and minor splits, but shes done it fucking again, after telling me less than 24 hours ago that she loved me wanted to always be with me and gave me a fucking card saying shes sorry shes hurt me in the past.

Here excuses, wait a second, its a good one, 'im too good' How the fuck can i be too good, all you girls at just hypocrits. You want Mr perfect to come along, and when he does, you want some rude boy twat named shabba cool D who'll treat you badly.

What is it, have i done something majorly wrong which means everyone i love doesnt love me and drops me? If there was such a thing as god, which their isnt, he'd be the drunk, hung over one pointing and laughing for his own enjoyment.

Having your best friend of 6 years tell you where to go and then a g/f is too much for me, they were/are the only people who loved me, now no one does. I just want to kill myself, if i wasnt too damn scared then i would, but i cant, cant even do that right it seems.

Just want to be loved, but im one of them people others can compare themselves to and feel so lucky and loved and wanted and go, 'boy im glad i aint him'...

I only ask to be loved...nothing else, yet you have these evil child killers and people who treat other people like the bubble gum on their shoes getting all the people wanting to be with them. Ive only ever wanted one thing in life and i still do only want that one thing in life, for one sole person to love me, to need me to want me, and to make me feel the same way back, to love them, to need them to want them...

But now i have nothing and no one, not even my existing friends really care about my happyness, to busy being down the pub getting drunk with their blokes or g/f's, while my best friend in the whole wide world, who was ALWAYS there for me and i told everything to and always helped me...isnt even here to help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know what to say really. You're going through a tough time but well done for coming on here to tell everyone. I would distance myself from your ex and your friend - don't try to contact them. You need to be alone right now (it seems you are anyway sadly) to gather your thoughts.

You're better than them, comfort yourself with that thought. I don't know what your situation is (work/uni or whatever) but you need a distraction - short break somewhere? Get yourself away from this hurt...
    I sort of know how you feel mate. It's a terrible thing being deserted by a close friend, and when it's couple with you're girlfriend leaving you, it can just get too much :(

I've contemplated suicide many times in the past, and around a year ago I did indeed try to take my own life :( It was down to a combination of my best friend ignoring me and deciding she hated me, severe problems at home, and my girlfriend leaving me. (admitedly we weren't that serious but coupled with everything else it was a real blow to my confidence, amongst other things)

Anyway, contemplating taking your own life - obviously it's not a very happy situation to get yourself into mate. Never seriously think about killing yourself, it achieves nothing and the pain you'll experience before you actually attempt it is just too much.

You don't deserve the shit you're going through, and I'm sure things will get better. They did for me and I'm happier than I've ever been at the moment. Admitedly I'm quite a bit younger than you and lead very different lives, but that doesn't mean things won't improve for you too mate :)

I just hope you can get through it all without getting too depressed. You seem like a great person and you really shouldn't have to go through this. You can come through this mate, I know you can and you will.

Just don't try anything stupid, eh?

:)
    Originally posted by Shukes
    I sort of know how you feel mate. It's a terrible thing being deserted by a close friend, and when it's couple with you're girlfriend leaving you, it can just get too much :(

I've contemplated suicide many times in the past, and around a year ago I did indeed try to take my own life :( It was down to a combination of my best friend ignoring me and deciding she hated me, severe problems at home, and my girlfriend leaving me. (admitedly we weren't that serious but coupled with everything else it was a real blow to my confidence, amongst other things)

Anyway, contemplating taking your own life - obviously it's not a very happy situation to get yourself into mate. Never seriously think about killing yourself, it achieves nothing and the pain you'll experience before you actually attempt it is just too much.

You don't deserve the shit you're going through, and I'm sure things will get better. They did for me and I'm happier than I've ever been at the moment. Admitedly I'm quite a bit younger than you and lead very different lives, but that doesn't mean things won't improve for you too mate :)

I just hope you can get through it all without getting too depressed. You seem like a great person and you really shouldn't have to go through this. You can come through this mate, I know you can and you will.

Just don't try anything stupid, eh?

:)

like i said im too scared to do it, so wont, i'll probably just end up more wreckless in not watching roads when i cross etc.

How old you then, im only 19...you cant be that much younger. Thanxs to the above posts who replyed though :)
    Well Mr Lazy, if you had bothered to check my profile and do a simple substitution sum involving my date of birth, you would discover that I am the ripe 'ol age of 15! :p

I assure you though, my suicidal actions weren't just the stereotypical angst ridden teen hormones playing up, I had very, very serious problems at home with an unloving family and abusive father, which as I said, coupled with the falling out with my best friend and loss of girlfriend just drove me other the edge.

Luckily things are ok now and I'm sure things will be for you too mate. :)
    When u say she sed u are 'too good' i have to admit i av said that to my boyfreind before! The reason i said it and think it still because i know he could do so much better than me! So mayb thats the way she feels aswell?if this is the case then let her know thats she the best you could ever do if you want her back!Dont tell her you love-show her instead,its the stupidest of things that can show someone how much you love them without words.If nothing happens bout getting back together-believe me you will find someone just as good or even better!Goodluck xxx
    NeoNero I do enjoy your post, your not unlucky in love my friend, just wait and you will find a gf that does love you.

Look are you sure you don't say or do something stupid to the girls to make them dump you??

If not, I can only say why not try the old "If you can't beat em, join em" routine. You think girls like and want wankers, cunts & Rude boys, Become one and see how far you get.

Or why let her give up on you! Chase her a bit and try and win her back (Worth a try maybe:confused:)

My mate has got a really scummy and low-down shit way of keeping his gf, whenever she dumped him he would start to cry and say "you can't leave me I need you and I wont know what to do without you". and he said it work all the time and there still together now!

Why the fuck he told me I wont know but women seem to fall for that stuff. So if you love her enough and your willing to contemplated committing suicide over her(Or life)?(I'm not sure if you really meant it or just saying it at the time:confused: ) then you could try something like that.

If not I'm sure you will move on and find a new girl, just don't go looking for faults in yourself or the relationship and don't keep going on about wanting to be loved. You are 19 and have lots of time for love, just try and go out and enjoy life.

Good luck and don't kill yourself yet, wait till you have tasted love. Its well worth it!:)
    im not gona do the whole 'im gona kill myself routine if you dont get back with me' as if i was to do it, id have done it by now, im too scared thats all.

Before when we first split up i didnt really talk to her and let her run after me, see im good at that, but once i have them back, i fuck it up and tell them all the time i like them, i just cant do the whole not bothered thing for some reason.

I told her if she messes it up its the last chance she'll have, and it is. Shes lied to me enough times, especially with the whole giving me a card saying shes sorry for hurting me before and then today saying she dont want me.

Ive never got the whole girls telling me im too perfect for making them feel imperfect as ive always made them feel as if they are special to me, cos they always are...

It'd have been ok if i had my best friend here, to love me and be here, but as she aint, i cant handel it, i need someone here now to make me feel better and wanted, just like on tv where all the friends come round and cheer the person up...except no one cares enough about me to do that.

When i say i want to be loved, i want to be wanted, to feel im here for a reason, to be wanted for myself, not for a flash car or money or something else. Thats what i mean by love.
    Sorry your having a bad time. Just remember when you have a down there will be an up after :)
    getting dumped...*sigh* its never nice.:( im there right now. my boyfriend dumped me a couple of days ago.admittedly it wasnt terribly serious but it still hurt. he made it worse by taking me out and telling me how much he liked me and that he wanted to keep seeing me...then he dumped me??!!:mad: i dont understand there was no real reason just excuses like "i need space" "theres the age difference" "we dont have anything in common" - not true and its not as if we sat in silence! its just all...crap. i know it'll get better..for you as well as me but just give it a little bit of time. i hope youre feeling better. i still miss my boyfriend even though he dumped me so cruelly:confused: ahh well time drink and lots of looking at other men should help me! i hope it does cos retail therapy - its just not working!:shocking: anyway again good luck youre not alone.
    good luck with how your feeling.
    i went through the same sort of things a few months back when i broke up with my bf

it's not nice but, it does get easier after time.

and i won't make out i've got more experience cos i ain't. i'm the same age as you but i can still only try and help

good luck :)