Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tight...still

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra

and no. It's not cheating when it's with an inanimate object or hand, cos if it were, foreplay using vibrators (or indeed any other sex aid) would be a threesome, and wanking someone off while he's fingering you would count as a foursome/orgy :D That'd be funny... hehehe

And every time you masturbate there'd be someone else there with you! Erugh! :eek:

Hehe, did you have fun with that shipment of exceptionaly horny "Tied" buttons last night then Sa-ra-ra-ra? Hehe, I know I did! When I was with them last night it was just, oh, sooooooooooooo perfect..... god it's indescribable... just... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :naughty:

:D
    Originally posted by Shukes

..... god it's indescribable... just... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :naughty:

:eek:
    Originally posted by Shukes
    Hehe, did you have fun with that shipment of exceptionaly horny "Tied" buttons last night then Sa-ra-ra-ra? Hehe, I know I did! When I was with them last night it was just, oh, sooooooooooooo perfect..... god it's indescribable... just... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :naughty:

:D

Mine didn't arrive :(
    Awwwwwwww, babe, you poor thing! I feel so guilty now having so much pleasure with them last night without you even getting to see one of those cute lil "Tied" buttons!

I tell you what, you can have these for free - *Shukey passes Sa-ra-ra-ra a bucketful of extra high quality first class super sexy silky and seductive frisky dirty horny "Tied" buttons!

Have fun hun, I assure you I will with my pretty collection of them later! You'll feel out of this world, I assure you! :D
    woohoo!!!! :D:naughty: I will :D
    Hehe, I hope so, I love it when one of my "Tied" button users are completely and fully satisified! :) And they always are, I can tell ya! :D

Would you be interested in buying any sexy "Tied" button fetish gear btw? I have this cute lil HTML code PVC catsuit I make mine sometimes, it changes its personality completely and is even more randier than usual! And boy, is it randy normally anyway! ;)

Hope you have fun with them anyway, hehe :naughty::D:naughty:
    Oh God. You wouldn't believe what's just happened.

I got an already existing "Edit" button, bred it with a "Tied" button, and what did I get? A "Deity" button!

God they are good! They're like mini Gods, demi Gods if you will... god you wouldn't believe the magic they can work, they don't even have to touch you, they just think it and you feel the extacy... oh... waves and waves of pleasure as Deity floods through you... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Sa-ra-ra-ra, you just have to get one! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :naughty: