Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Turkish Police Seize Weapons-Grade Uranium

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by sopite
    (and let us not forget steelgate! :eek: )

Point taken :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    How can the British nation be held responsible for fire-bombing, 60 years after it occured.

Real easy, Alladin just did it and so did others.. :rolleyes:

BTW-
    May I ask a question...

How can there be any intelligent debate when some people do NOT know where Turkey is in relationship to Iraq? Or who killed Jesus??

Me thinks it will be hard going here at the site..
    Toadborg:
    no hypocricy exists in our condemnation of Sharon.....

Now that is without doubt the funniest thing I've read to date.. ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    Originally posted by reverse
    How can there be any intelligent debate when some people do NOT know where Turkey is in relationship to Iraq? Or who killed Jesus??

Or if Iraq is an Arab country?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Were you addressing me?? Please don't, I avoid slumming..

I know what Iraq is and I also know about the evil, dirty left hand..

But I do bow to your superior intellect, any one that enters in Vox populi, vox Dei every time they log on, well what can I say... Too much free time?? I just noticed, even a comma. Now who else would have thought of that?? Quite impressive. :rolleyes:

Now me, ah's jest one of them pore unejoocayted, uncouth southron fellas.. ah cain't dance, but ah can sho'nuff rock an' roll, ah reckon..

Ooooo an' t'reckon ah used t'speak so highly of yo'...

ah gotta remember thet phrase, Vox populi, vox Dei fo' when ah's pickin' cotton o' spikin' tobaccy..
  • Options
    BTW-
    May I ask a question...

Holy Jesus, are you trying to tell me that you guys still don't get that post?! Try Lenny Bruce...

". . . you and I know what a Jew is--One Who Killed Our Lord. I don't know if we got much press on that in Illinois--we did this about two thousand years ago--two thousand years of Polack kids whacking the shit out of us coming home from school. Dear, dear. And although there should be a statute of limitations for that crime, it seems that those who neither have the actions nor the gait of Christians, pagans or not, will bust us out, unrelenting dues, for another deuce. "And I really searched it out, why we pay the dues. Why do you keep breaking our balls for this crime?

"Why Jew - because you skirt the issue. You blame it on the Roman Soldiers."

"Alright, I'll clear the air once and for all, and confess. Yes, we did it. I did it, my family. I found a note in my basement. It said:

'We killed him. signed, Morty.' And a lot of people say to me, "Why did you kill Christ?"

"I dunno . . . it was one of those parties, got out of hand, you know." We killed him because he didn't want to become a doctor, that's why we killed him."

Me thinks it will be hard going here at the site..
    No sh1t, Sherlock...
  • Options
    But I do bow to your superior intellect, any one that enters in Vox populi, vox Dei every time they log on, well what can I say... Too much free time?? I just noticed, even a comma. Now who else would have thought of that?? Quite impressive. :rolleyes:
    You have to log on again every time you come to this site? Um... why?