Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My relationship.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i will start from the top. i have been with my bf for nearly a year. It has been ok (a few ups and downs) but just recently i dont think my bf feels the same. He has recently in the past week kept me waiting for over 30mins at his house because A. once he forgot he was meant to meet me and B. he was looking for a free frisby he got given. Now i feel crappy for being stood up for them shit reasons. I mean a frisby come on!!? If i fone him and he is with any of his friends (his friends are all the boys who used to make my life hell when i was at school by calling me fat and ugly) he wont say i love u, he is really blunt with me. He never remembers any thing for me, we went out for a meal and he forgot to order my meal and a drink for me , but he managed to get his special lil irish coffee. Then he got me a desert that i didnt even ask for! He just doesnt seem to listen to me, and he wonders y i dont want to listen to his takes of building dens in the woods. (he is 16 going on 17 soon) Also yesturday we went food shopping (i help him as i have a discount card) cos he kept me waiting for over 20 mins outside of asda, by the time he got there and we did the shopping i had missed my bus. so i had to walk over 1/2 a mile with 2 heavy bags (he can only fit so much on his bike) and i had to wait for over an hour for a bus then about 30 mins till i got back to his. He got back to his about 10 mins after shopping. I txt him to say i was going to be ages, and he didnt say i will try and get u a lift or i will cum and get the heavy bags he just said ok fine!! If i was him i wouldnt let me cart round heavy bags for ages and he didnt even say thx to me. Then wen i got back to his, his friend was round and i said hi to his mate and his mate just ignored me and he wont speak to me. And my bf didnt say ne thing to him about that. Then 2day at work i made him a hair appointment, i foned him up and told him the time of the appointment about 3 or 4 times in the convo. Then wen i fin work he should have been there, the women gave me a dirty look as she thought i was mucking her around as he wasnt there. I found out he thought it was 30 mins later, and i new wot i had said. So ne way i was embarrissed as they all no i work there, and that showed me up. Then he turned up still 30 mins late. and he told the women i gave him the wrong time ( and i swaer on my life i didnt). And i am going to be so embarrissed, so he showed me up again. He's also going away tonite and instead of cumin round and seeing me (during the day before he goes) he is out with his mates instead of being with me and that says something to me. I am feeling really sad, as i love him so much but i cant take being treated liek this. I feel 2nd best to everything. All my friends dropped me wen i started going out with me so i have no friends. (they dropped me not the other way round) I feel really fat and ugly at the mo. I have very lil confidence and i am very tearful. So i txt him and told him how i felt and he hasnt bothered to txt me back and that was over 5 hrs ago now!! So wot do u guys think?? He told me i am beautiful (not any time soon mind u) and that i am not fat. Then in august this yr we went on holiday and i stood on a bug he found by accident and he called me a "FAT C***" infront of his whole family. I almost died i was so sad after that. I think i no wot u r goin to say but i need ur opinions??

Comments

• Options
    If you know what we are going to say you must think it yourself, He is not treating you right is he? I have had this and i have posted my probs too everyone says if he's not treating you right he aint worth it! I am the same Im not happy yet im in love no one can tell you what to do it is your choice do you love him? I think you should sit with him and talk unless hes like mine and only cares bout himself and wont listen - try and see what you can do :)
  • Options
    He sounds like a right prick. Simple as that. I'm sure you could do much better for yourself sweety :)
  • Options
    From what I could read, which wasn't much, he sounds like a right little shit. Take a pair of stilettos, walk up to him very sexily, get him down on the ground, and then step on his balls.

Hey, it'd be fun. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    From what I could read, which wasn't much, he sounds like a right little shit. Take a pair of stilettos, walk up to him very sexily, get him down on the ground, and then step on his balls.

Hey, it'd be fun. :p
    :rolleyes:

Aside from the last bit of that, I agree with Turtle. He sounds like a right little shit. You could do so much better for yourself dear. Try to talk things through with him. If that doesn't work, then just kick him to the kerb and find someone who respects you.
  • Options
    what a wanker. I wouldnt treat anyone like that, let alone a partner. with friends like that who needs enemies.
  • Options
    Hunny end things! He sounds like a right cunt! You deserve so much better and i am sure you can find someone way better :)
  • Options
    What a tool, if it wasn't illegal I'd suggest you cut him into bits and throw him into a rivers somewhere :banghead: . But thats naughty so you'll have to stick with punching him hard in the face instead. Seriously though, no one deserves the tripe he's giving you, dump him and move on to better things.
    I hope you get things sorted out :thumb: