Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pills and coke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Consider, if u will, a fairly frequent pill user who may be considering trying coke for the first time.... all purely hypothetical of course... :)

What are the two like when done together?
I've always been of the opinion that it's safer not to mix any kinds of drugs but is that over-cautious?

Is there a 'good' way to combine them to give the best effects?

Thanks for any advice! :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I "hypothetically" find that coke kinda ruins the buzz on pills, but sayin that I dont touch coke anymore cos I decided I don't particularly like it, so I'm probably biased

pills are all good on their own for me :D:D:D
    ___))) WRONG POST (((__
    Ive heard that coke kills the high that u r on on pills, so its better for the cum down. Coke is alot like speed but without the rushes
    Speed and coke do have similarities but they arent the similar.

People are right, coke while you are buzzing on pills will sober you up, not a great idea unless you are getting a bit messy. they are dangerous to mix too because of the massive strain on your heart and the fact that coke will thicken your blood and tighten your arteries.

Coke on the come down is really an unwise idea, it will basicaly make your comedown about 20 times worse when it wears off.

If you really want to do the two together (I'd just get some speed if I were you) then do a couple of lines as you drop your pill, the come up will be quicker and smoother.

As has been said a million times before coke is over priced and will make you act like a twat.
    i have a pretty easy answer... don't - do - coke. ever..blahh
    Originally posted by honey3242
    i have a pretty easy answer... don't - do - coke. ever..blahh

I'm with ya on that - went thru a little spurt of doin quite a bit a while back... n really didn't like who I was turnin into.... bleurgh
    I think the biggest argument against coke is that you will end up blowing 50 quid on a gram then drink loads and realise you have spend 100 in a night just to act like a twat, and then have a nasty comedown on top of it.

And for the blokes, most women do NOT like coke or coke heads, in fact the majority of women will go out of their way to avoid a coke head. Also it doesnt improve your sexual prowess, it will make you shrink and in the long term will cut your sex drive down to almost nothing.
    Charlie is great but not when you first do it, you only get to like it when you start doing enough and thats when you have done too much.

Stay with the pills, I gram of charles will cost you £50 and you suddenly find that everyone else wants some too.

Just think how many pills you can get for £50 ?!?! And you can get more fucked from taking 2 pills, spending £6, than spending £50 and being a arrogant twat all night.

:crazyeyes
    When you compare the price of coke to pills or speed it just doesnt make sense really, although I've heard its quite good mainlined. Not that I'd recomend that though.

The only time I've found coke worth it was when I was in South Affrica where coke is 25 a gram and well strong.

I'm not sure why coke has got such a good rep, I mean quite a few people are moving from pills to coke because they feel its purer and better for you, which is bollox really. That and it still has that status symbol element to it.