Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Saddam Hussien and the nuclear thingy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why does he want to bomb us? What possible good could come of it for him? What is the point in wiping out billions of people? I'm so annoyed with him my life has just got good but now he wants to kill us all! It's just not fair. And with Bush or whoever wanting to kill him so that he can't kill us don't they realise that they will have to kill all of the people below him as well cos otherwise they will finish off his work for him. grr I know I don't have all the facts for this or anything but what I do know really scares me and it pisses me off that one man can cause this much havoc. Oh and have you also noticed that just because there is no proof of bin ladens death that the americans have started up all this Iraq crap again just to take the media away from the fact that they may not have succeeded in killing bin laden?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Saddam Hussien and the nuclear thingy
    Originally posted by Knee High Stripy Socks
    Why does he want to bomb us? What possible good could come of it for him? What is the point in wiping out billions of people? I'm so annoyed with him my life has just got good but now he wants to kill us all! It's just not fair. And with Bush or whoever wanting to kill him so that he can't kill us don't they realise that they will have to kill all of the people below him as well cos otherwise they will finish off his work for him. grr I know I don't have all the facts for this or anything but what I do know really scares me and it pisses me off that one man can cause this much havoc. Oh and have you also noticed that just because there is no proof of bin ladens death that the americans have started up all this Iraq crap again just to take the media away from the fact that they may not have succeeded in killing bin laden?

Trying to apply western mores, standards or logic to Saddam Hussein doesn't work.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think he's insane, why would anyone want weapons of mass destruction? We really don't need another war, the last ones really screwed us up. No more British empire...:(
    (Ignore me, it's early)