Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Delivery Methods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After 15 years carrying the nicotine monkey on my back the wife has decided i need to stop smoking. This presents a problem as i am captin of the scotland stoner team so i need to find a new delivery method. Pipes got one but its not the same, bong ditto. I'm thinking about yoghurt but i dont know what doseage. Any tips? I have six weeks as thats when the baby is coming :confused:

Comments

• Options
    I would put about a joints worth into the yoghurt, or cook up some hash cakes ?
  • Options
    Eating it is good but you do have to be a bit more careful, the dosage is harder to get right because it takes about 30mins to really kick in.
    Also because of the way that THC is broken down in the body when you eat it the experaince can be more sedative and can even lead to you having a mild trip.
  • Options
    Would just crumbling a joints worth in2 a youghert get you a bit stoned?do u not have to heat it over butter and some shit?not 2 sure.
  • Options
    it takes about 30mins to really kick in.
    ....... anything up to 6 hours aint it?
    Duffy
  • Options
    6 hours.thats a bit long:eek:
  • Options
    yeah but when it hits... :D:D:D
  • Options
    ill have to try it sometime..in the morning b4 school.how much rougly would i need to put in it and do i have to heat it or anything with butter.any shit like that?
  • Options
    You could do but its messy and only really breaks it down a bit more finely. Which your stomach acid will do anyways.

Plus everyone will think you are a heroin addict cos of the burnt spoons !

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    The only reason you have to heat it in butter or milk is that thc is only soluble in fat, thats why its detetable in the body about a month after you smoke.

No you dont have to do anything with it before eating it, however most hash and weed doesnt taste great thats why people put it into brownies etc. Stiring it into a yogart works but you have to grind it fine other wise it does have a tendancy to get stuck in your teeth.
  • Options
    uh-huh.

I usually break it down in a little butter, then stir into brownie mix/cookie dough/yougurt. If only cos it skips messin about with a lighter.

nice :)
  • Options
    Raw Hash?

Hi,
    I'm sure the THC is fat soluable, and therefore needs a fat solvent to dissolve into? Otherwise it will not be able to absorb into the bloodstream. However, some other active chemicals are water soluable so eating raw hash willl not give you the full effects from the weed - only that of the water soluable chemicals, ie. not THC.

fair comment?

greenfields.
  • Options
    greenfields is mainly right :)
    Duffy