Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Views

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do most people like here?cannabis or alcohol?most situations i wud prefer cannabis than alcohol.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cannabis. Getting pissed, making a cock of urself and waking up with sand paper mouth and feeling like shit for a day aint too great, but it can be fun sometimes :)
    Definatly the erbs, people and alcohol = antisocial muppets
    Well at least it does where i live squadie central full of pissed up hormonal meat heads.
    Give me a big bag of weed and a frothy coffee and im settled for the week:naughty:
    I'm not sure really, I'd aggree that on some occations either one is better.
    Booze can make you very ill, in fact I managed to be sick in my bag on the Tube home a few nights ago, that wasnt fun.
    However I think sometimes weed can be a bit antisocial because it just makes you veg out if you smoke too much.
    Both have there times and places, I enjoy both :D
    I'm with bongbudda on this one, altho I love a smoke, it does just tend to make ya mong..... altho alcohol turns some people into complete muppets too! personally I do, and enjoy both

*sips stella whilst waitin for new dealer to deliver*
    :D
    i dont like alcohol too much.
    love weed though :D
    Duffy