Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Younger Man

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

I just wantend to kno what anybody thinks about this situation.

I am 38 and last weekend, my neighbours 17 year old son came over to help me decorate my office for a bit of extra cash.

We were talking when he asked me to stop as he had something to say. He then told me that he found it difficult to talk to girls and he was a virgin and wanted to loose it to me and for me to teach him how to pleasure a woman.

I was a bit taken aback and tried to skate around the issue but he was insistent and so I said I'd think about it.

I'm still not sure what to do, it's obviously taken a lot for him to talk to me and the idea sort of turns me on. I am divorced and single and he's not bad looking just shy and he told me he doesn't want a relationship.

Should I do it?

Thanks, Cass

Comments

• Options
    Go for it, but make sure from the outset that you both are expecting the same things. Otherwise there will be hassle later.
  • Options
    I know he says he doesnt want a relationship but if you do have sex then there is a possibilty that that could develop. Are you prepared for that if it happens?
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    I know he says he doesnt want a relationship but if you do have sex then there is a possibilty that that could develop. Are you prepared for that if it happens?

hehehe this isn't a 17 year old girl we're talking about.

I say go for it.
  • Options
    Go for it! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

hehehe this isn't a 17 year old girl we're talking about.

I say go for it.

Dont stereotype! Some 17 year old girls aint like that...an some 17 yr old lads are. Its just summat to think about innit. If shes sure that sex is all there is then go for it as long as no one gets hurt.
  • Options
    Go for it!:D

Just keep it a secret.

So you get to train him how you want it, you lucky girl you!:D
  • Options
    Maybe you should help him get more confidence in himself rather than just shag him?! 17 isn't exactly too old to still be a virgin is it? Also think about what his parents might say if they found out, you're neighbours afterall aren't you?!
  • Options
    No No No....No thinking. Just shagging. This lad gets to live out a fantasy at the age of 17! Don’t spoil it with all this negativity talk.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    No No No....No thinking. Just shagging. This lad gets to live out a fantasy at the age of 17! Don’t spoil it with all this negativity talk.

Coming from the expert of sex without thinking :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Coming from the expert of sex without thinking :p :rolleyes:

Hey, well all make mistake!:(

But this mistake is a really good one to make! :D;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Maybe you should help him get more confidence in himself rather than just shag him?!

Are you kidding? How much confidence do you reckon you'd need to ask your neighbour for sex? (Assuming your neighbour is someone you'd want to have sex with.) Sounds pretty confident to me. In fact it occurs to me that he's not a virgin at all, he's just playing her. Moo.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    well i think its dodgy. why would you be interested in a 17 year old. your nearly 40 for christs sake.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

Are you kidding? How much confidence do you reckon you'd need to ask your neighbour for sex? (Assuming your neighbour is someone you'd want to have sex with.) Sounds pretty confident to me. In fact it occurs to me that he's not a virgin at all, he's just playing her. Moo.

:crazyeyes

well she said he found it hard talking to girls! lol

Just think it's a tad worrying that a 38 year old women is considering it....:confused:
  • Options
    Go for it but make sure you both know what you want out of it.

Good luck.
  • Options
    I would definatly not want to shag a 40 year old woman :eek:
    I would advise against it but hey what ever floats ya boat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

well she said he found it hard talking to girls! lol

Just think it's a tad worrying that a 38 year old women is considering it....:confused:

I wouldnt, i went out with a 34yr old when i was 19 it was fucking great sex best ive ever had (to this day) both in our sexual prime........i stayed with her for 2 1/2 yrs too

go for it mould him just the way you like things hes young and naieve and will be gagging for more and so will you :D
  • Options
    I dunno as a female with a fella who's been with a 38 year old I don't like it much. I don't know just feels odd, him having been with someone nearly twice my age with that much experience etc. He says I'm the best he's had so I shouldn't worry, but I still don't like it though.

If he's sure it's what he wants and you're ok with it go for it. Hey I know what it's like to train blokes and have them exactly how you want and well I wouldn't even consider telling you to deprive yourself of that pleasure!;)
  • Options
    I'd say go for it.
    Just be prepared for either of you getting too attached to the other, because that could make things extremely awkward. Also be prepared for the worst to happen. What if he tells his mates about what he's doing, and what if it gets about, or gets back to his parents (your neighbours). Mist said he may be just playing the "poor little virgin" to get your attention. He certainly doesn't seem shy, and could probably pull girls easily enough if he has the confidence to ask you to "teach him".
    If you think it's worth the risk, then go for it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Interesting double standard. If a 38 yr old man had posted saying that he wanted to have sex with a 17 yr old girl he would have been shooed off the board as a pervert and borderline pedophile.

Most posters here seem to think she should go for it. So why is it ok for a 38 yr old woman?
  • Options
    Ever get the feeling that someone is not being wholly truthful?

Why ask us?

This thread smells of bullshit to me...
  • Options
    Just what I was thinking, MOK.

And why would someone that age come on to a site aimed at teens and twenties to ask for this kind of advice?
This discussion has been closed.