Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is She Lying??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, I didnt know whether to post this in the Sex forum, or this 1 so if u deem it in the wrong one, Im sorry. Anyway.......

Me and my girlfriend have been going out a month today, next saturday she will b staying over mine fot the second time. Everytime we meet up we always end up gettin very friendly so to speak. Anyway, last time she stayed over, it was her time of the month, so we arranged this saturday to avoid that certain problem. Anyway, last thursday she started again, but now shes saying she'll still be on this saturday. Now im no expert, but surely she'll be finished by then. Can a period last 9 days and how can you be sure.

And Im not asking just because I want to have sex. I dont really care about that, I just want to know whether she is lying to me.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    It sounds like she's making excuses and isn't ready for sex yet. Periods don't generally last longer than a week (at a push). Be nice to her and reassure her that you don't just want her for sex and there's no hurry (if that's the truth!)..you sound like a nice lad, good luck. :)
  • Options
    I have been known to stay on 8 days, but realistically I think she's having you on mate. Talk to her and tell her you like her loads and if she's not ready for sex then you'll wait..:D
  • Options
    Sometimes periods can last that long I know mine have before, they sometimes stop and then start again, I would give her time she may be worried about sex or she may be just telling the truth!:)