Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

So why so sad?

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hiya, im not really sure whats up, but i had the same thing about 3months ago, its wierd init, just felt like crying all the time for no reason!
  • Options
    It could be some sort of hormonal imbalance (are you on the contraceptive pill?).

Or you could be suffering from depression.

There's nothing wrong with it, you just need to see a doctor.

Don't worry hun x x

It could just be one of those things, don't worry. Sometimes I go through weeks of feeling axious about nothing for no real reason - i think everyone does sometimes. x :)
  • Options
    I feel the same as you:crying:

Crying all the time even though Ive got the best boyf there is !!! (Well he is to me anyway:) )

I was wondering if it was anything to do with the pill?? :confused:

It just seems so odd I feel so down and depressed all the time:(
  • Options
    although i would love to blame it on drugs, im on no medication.
  • Options
    Then go to the doctor hun, even if it's just for peace of mind k? x x :thumb:
  • Options
    Maybe you are just a nutter, I'm also a nutter so your not the only one! :p;)

maybe you are a naturally depressed person? (I think I am)

Don't put on a happy face to keep people close to you happy, that will in the end make you more unhappy. Just be a moody bitch when you feel like it, and cry when you want to cry.

You don't always have to have a reason to cry you know:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

maybe you are a naturally depressed person?

Great

:yeees:
  • Options
    Ive been in the exact same position for about 2 weeks. Apparently everyone i know is going through it,maybe its something in the water?? ive now put it down to the stress of starting back at college,but everything anyone said last week i wanted to cry even though most of the times i held it back-hard as it was!I am on the pill at the mo,just started it three months ago and although before i started on it i always had my little 'down' times of the month but this time its much worse!Anyway i think ive ran out of tears to cry anymore and im feeling a bit happier but the people around me now are getting me down again :( Just carry on as you are and it should go!Goodluck:)
  • Options
    One of my mates does this sometimes. The other day she was in absolute hysterics over something, then it turned into tears and then she got really downand angry. I dont really understand it. Probably down to stress and hormones. Try not to worry :)