Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My ex girlfriend wants to get me back, do i give her a second chance?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im all conffudled!!!:crazyeyes My ex wants me back but i want someone else wat to i do im all confused help me!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Youve already answered that question aint ya:D

If you want someone else then personally id go down that route:D I suppose if the person you fancy dont wanna know then youve always got that ex to fall back on:p
  • Options
    The person i want is in steady relationship of almost a year now, so i need help deciding whether to go with ex, she hurt me last time i feel she will do it again as there is alot of conflict between her m8s and my m8s at moment ( alot of fights breaking out every day that im always the target of )
    help?:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Youve already answered that question aint ya:D

If you want someone else then personally id go down that route:D I suppose if the person you fancy dont wanna know then youve always got that ex to fall back on:p
    well said!
  • Options
    It's weird when an ex wants you back though, because you know what it would be like...and I suppose old habits die hard sometimes too. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Don't get back with her you have moved on now just tell her to move on to!:)
  • Options
    never go backwards
  • Options
    As Ktec says. Never go backwards. It will never be the same and there will always be problems re-occuring, no doubt the same ones that caused the relationship to die in the first place..
  • Options
    ditto to above
  • Options
    Think about why you broke up in the first place. Have things changed?

If not, then why repeat...
  • Options
    You're obviously not too bothered if you're only thinking about getting back with her now she's mentioned it. If you want to be with this other girl then there's not much point in just getting back with your ex just for the sake of it is there??
  • Options
    No point going back over old ground, your ex is an ex for a reason!! believe me I know!!!

when u get back with an ex, things are usually ok for a bit, the the old gremlins re-emerge with a vengence and things tend to go downhill rapidly!

Best off out of it, move on and find someone worth the hassle!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    HUUUUUUGE party tonight :):) there both going gimme advice on wats to do pweeeeez?
    And btw this girl ( my ex) wont leave me alone wateva i say so she gonna make a move on me tonight thats why her friends asked me if i was going or not so do i go with the flow or reject or do i snog her then next morning tell her it meant nothing ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by skating_reaper
    HUUUUUUGE party tonight :):) there both going gimme advice on wats to do pweeeeez?
    And btw this girl ( my ex) wont leave me alone wateva i say so she gonna make a move on me tonight thats why her friends asked me if i was going or not so do i go with the flow or reject or do i snog her then next morning tell her it meant nothing ?
    stay away from her dude, sounds like you got other girls to chase anyway - concentrate on where you are going
  • Options
    Whatever u do, don't get off with her tonight, u will make things ten times worse. Just be polite but firm!! If her mates start hassling, just say she's a lovely girl etc etc but your not interested anymore!!
    Hope u have a good un anyhow!
  • Options
    Wow u guys always know wat to do perfection :)
    Ur advice stay away okeys, they just rang me up asking if i still smoked said urm nope cos mum was in room ( lucky )
    She asked wat they wanted ^^ so i had to make some shite excuse up
    Well thx dudes any other advice would be appreciated
    cheers
  • Options
    You've already said that your ex has hurt you before, and that she's likely to do the same thing again, so you've answered your own question. Don't get back with her - unless you're a sucker for punishment.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    hey dude, before i say anything im blonde and so probably havent understood all of what u sed but ur deciding btween2girls right, well ur ex is no go dont get bak wiv an ex specially if she wos harsh2u, n dont go shagging an ex or nefin either thas nooooo jus no! and this other girlies already in a r/ship ryt, well steer clear of her2. ur obv a sound bloke u cud find lots of girlies or y not stay single4a bit..or no? i dunno im crazy n blonde but ne way, hope iv sorta helped c-lates xx
  • Options
    Well thx dudes, the girl i like i spent alot of time with last night and we talked, she said her b/f was a bastard and another m8 said i was in there then ^^ So hopefully alls well that ends well eh? u guys ave been gr8 thx