Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hiya

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have only just discovered this site today. I am @ worked totally bored, got loads to do but can't seem to tear myself away from you lot ;)

Didn't realise i had to introduce myself....HELLOxx ... Am sure i have made a total tit of myself already, but hey, what the hell.

Hope your all ok? :p
x

Comments

• Options
    hi!

Hiya :)
    ill be nice and say HI! i wouldnt rub it in that ive just finished college though :rolleyes: ! But WELCOME and have fun!

Love Miss_Kxxxxxxx

pbubbles.gif
  • Options
    Re: hiya
    Originally posted by disco balls
    I have only just discovered this site today. I am @ worked totally bored, got loads to do but can't seem to tear myself away from you lot ;)

Didn't realise i had to introduce myself....HELLOxx ... Am sure i have made a total tit of myself already, but hey, what the hell.

Hope your all ok? :p
    x
    hi disco balls join the club i only found this now and nobody has sent me a message like you said i have made a tit of myself but what the hell:crazyeyes
  • Options
    *waves*
  • Options
    Hello welcome to the site :D
  • Options
    welcome to the mad house:p
  • Options
    Hello ya'll.

Got into work this morning, first thing i did was check out this site, i'm addicted already...... Can't seem to tear myself away.

Almost weekend ....yipppeeeeee!!! :hyper:

Hope you all have a blinder, let me know what'cha ya'll get up to :thumb:
  • Options
    *sings* Drugs, rock and roll, badass Vegas hoes, late night booty calls, shiny Disco Balls

Sorry your name put that song in my head :p

Anyway welcome to the site :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls

Got into work this morning, first thing i did was check out this site, i'm addicted already...... Can't seem to tear myself away.

I didnt believe them when they told me that once you are in you can never leave.............

Its true thop one on the most interesting time consuming things you can do at work ! lol

Hello and welcome !

:crazyeyes