Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Your Perfect partner...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What ingredients would they consist of? :D;)

Looks wise - 6ft or taller, light eyes blue or green, or if brown very dark and mysterious. Remember eyes are the windows to the soul. I like nice manly hands, strange fetish I know but hey, we all like what we like :D I prefer dark hair, but Beckham is my one exception in the blonde stakes.

I'd like him to have a cute face, one of those smiles that melts you every time with rugged features. A small amount of stubble would be ok but beards are a no go. Tanned and preferably un-hairy whilst toned, fit, and a cute butt is a must!

Personality wise - He would be charming but not slimey, confident but not arrogant, nice but not embarrassingly so. Friendly and outgoing but not a loudmouth who takes over the room, funny, but not a practical joker. I like a man to be sensitive to my needs and listen to me when I'm down.

We can all dream I guess :D

Comments

• Options
    I think you are putting too much thought into it. I have taken a fancy to girls of all shapes, sizes and colours. There is no formula for a potential partner of mine with regards to looks. Personality traits vary to a degree from person to person, so you can't be too tight on those "ingrediants" either. But if I HAD to pick certain plus points i'd say "Honesty" and "Sense of Humour".
  • Options
    Ahhh but Mr Cum, the thread does state 'perfect partner' I'm talking in idealistic terms here totally - fun more than anything. In reality, I'm definately a personality girl hands down. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Ahhh but Mr Cum, the thread does state 'perfect partner' I'm talking in idealistic terms here totally

I know that CE, but I haven't got an ideal of a perfect partner. I have found loads of different figures and looks incredibily sexy. So as I stated my perfect partner would be Honest and have a decent Sense of Humour - Accompanied by 1 of the countless "Looks" that I have found sexy.

And if you really want to push me I'll take Carmen Electra.
  • Options
    *Smiles her sweetest smile*
  • Options
    Short, Skinny, nice smile, dark hair, dark eyes, small breasts, firm but not muscley. Intelligent and sweet.
  • Options
    cant really say lookswise as I dont really have a particular "type" altho I tend to go for guys with piercing eyes...

personality wise I guess my perfect partner would b someone whoI could consider my best mate, tell him anything, have a laugh, make a twat of myself n not care ..... oh n we'd have great sex too!
  • Options
    "I want a shit-thick 16 year old bird with no
    opinions and massive tits!"

That would be my mates ideal girlfriend!:p

Anyway my perfect partner would be kind, good Sense of Humour, Intelligent.

She would also have a real Zest for life, like sex(with me!!) good looking, open minded! TRUSTING!. Someone who I can share my weakness with and won’t think badly of me!

(Financially secure so she can support me):p ;)

Look wise she would be shorter then me, with nice breasts, (Ideally brown hair, but hair colour isn't important to me!) not tooo skinny:eek: and not to fat and that's about it!

A bit of 'Meat' is good on a girl tho!:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Optimistic_Dan
    Short, Skinny, nice smile, dark hair, dark eyes, small breasts, firm but not muscley. Intelligent and sweet.

Oh! That's a bit like me but I have huge breasts;)
  • Options
    My perfect partner:

Male
    About 6'. Black or dark brown hair, an interesting feature such as eyebrow piercing or tattoo.
    My boyfriend is none of those but he's still perfect!! :p

Female
    About 5'5'', long dark black hair and pale skin - the gothy look I suppose as long as they don't act all moody and gothy!
  • Options
    Female
    About 5'5'', long dark black hair and pale skin - the gothy look I suppose as long as they don't act all moody and gothy!

Are you bi-sexual?
  • Options

Are you bi-sexual?

Yes. :)
  • Options
    Cool :D
  • Options
    I'd have to agree entirely with Sir Cum on this concept. Looks wise perfection does not exists, personality defines how attractive someone is. I've often fallen for girls who at first didnt fancy, and vice versa, been horribly turned off girls i orginally thought were drop dead gorgeous, ruined by an ugly personality ;););)
  • Options
    My perfect partner......

.....is someone who can appreciate me for who I am, and whom I can appreciate for being who they are.

Seemingly simple in theory, yet frustratingly complex in reality
  • Options
    Cool :D

:confused::):confused:
  • Options
    My perfect partner would be taller than me, about 5 11"- 6 2" medium build with dark hair and features, big bright green or blue eyes, nice teeth and smile with a wicked personality and sense of humour....... that just about sums up my boyfriend!:D
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhh :D
  • Options
    *heaves*
  • Options
    My perfect partner?

Well I only ask for four simple things out of a woman. These are a nice body, dark hair, long hair and a good personality (,i.e. not too bitchy or egocentric).
  • Options
    *heaves*

Oh your just jealous cause i'm happy and in love!:p
  • Options
    *heaves*
    We need a smilely for that one :D
  • Options
    Well, my ideal girl would be..

brunette, medium/slim body, blue eyes, im about 6.2 tall so a girl that comes to my shoulders is great, sence of humor, a bit bousterous, great smile, good teeth, little bit shy, have a job, and their own car..

Nothing worse in my opinion than a chick with no car... I'm not a taxi driver.. :D

Oh yeah and doesnt mind me watching nerdy TV shows every now and then.. (star trek, etc) ehehhe...
  • Options
    The one that I recently went with....
    brunnette, firm arse :D, nice sized breasts, in my oppinion she was gorgeous, the only problem is that she is about 5ft6 maybe and im 6ft2....i had bad legs from bending down the next day....that was my only complaint though..fairly common problem.
    Oh well, i'll see her agen tommorow at college...its all good! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cob@lt60
    Well, my ideal girl would be..

brunette, medium/slim body, blue eyes, im about 6.2 tall so a girl that comes to my shoulders is great, sence of humor, a bit bousterous, great smile, good teeth, little bit shy, have a job, and their own car..

Nothing worse in my opinion than a chick with no car... I'm not a taxi driver.. :D

Oh yeah and doesnt mind me watching nerdy TV shows every now and then.. (star trek, etc) ehehhe...

ure a trekkie n ure bein picky enough to say she needs to drive? lol :D
  • Options
    My ideal man?? Tall, dark, skater type would be lurvely!! He wouldn't take life too seriously (that is a major turn off!!) and would be well up for festies and parties. Dream on dreamer.................:(
  • Options
    Petite,long hair, blonde,small breasts, blue eyes,sweet and inocent on the outside but not on the inside:naughty:

Great laugh,loves doing drugs and partying
    :D

Own car,own house,good future !
  • Options
    quote:
    *heaves*

Originally posted by ktec

We need a smilely for that one :D
    Here ya go:
  • Options
    Re: Your Perfect partner...
    What ingredients would they consist of? :D;)

Looks wise - 6ft or taller, light eyes blue or green, or if brown very dark and mysterious. Remember eyes are the windows to the soul. I like nice manly hands, strange fetish I know but hey, we all like what we like :D I prefer dark hair, but Beckham is my one exception in the blonde stakes.

I'd like him to have a cute face, one of those smiles that melts you every time with rugged features. A small amount of stubble would be ok but beards are a no go. Tanned and preferably un-hairy whilst toned, fit, and a cute butt is a must!

Personality wise - He would be charming but not slimey, confident but not arrogant, nice but not embarrassingly so. Friendly and outgoing but not a loudmouth who takes over the room, funny, but not a practical joker. I like a man to be sensitive to my needs and listen to me when I'm down.

We can all dream I guess :D
    You just described my boyfriend... :yuck:
  • Options
    Well I use to say I had an idea type... but now days I think just someone that I got on really well with did stupid stuff with messing about and that...Someone with a pukka sence of humor who made me laugh an someone who would accept me for who I was and what I look like, Someone who would look afer me and tell me it will be ok, oh and someone who my mates got on with.
    I think that then I would fancy them and looks would come after that... SOmeone who I would love with all my heart and soul and And someone I would want to spend the rest of my life with....
    Oh and some one who I could watch star trek with as well:p :):D
  • Options
    a dude, under 60 that can breathe on his own and doesn't smell extremly horrid

i'm not too picky