Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

all my fault

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know why but im very piccy with blokes. i change my mind like the winds and never think of the consequences (sp?). but this time its worse than ever. ive lost someone who means more to me than anyone.

someone i have liked for a long time, chris, i found out likes me 2. it was going well and i asked him out, he didnt exactly answer but we started spending more time together.
but then i met someone else (who turned out to b his best friend) i do/did like him well i thought i did and he likes me, but then chris found out and i've lost him i know i have. nothing i can say will ever make this better

does anyone have any idea what i can do now. i want to make it up to him but i cant when he wont even talk to me. :(

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to say this but messing with boyfriends friends is a total no go area - nothing hurts the male pride more and vise versa (for us)

Did you sleep with his friend?
  • Options
    no nothing happened with him. we were just talkin thats all. thing is chris has got totally the wrong impression. its him i like not his friend :(
  • Options
    Then tell him this! There's no more you can do.
  • Options
    Words taken from my mouth :D
  • Options
    its not so easy when he wont talk to me
  • Options
    Can't you ask his friend to talk to him?
  • Options
    yeah i could but dont really thnk he's going to be best pleased to see his friend rite now seeing as he thnks he's stealing me away from him
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    yeah i could but dont really thnk he's going to be best pleased to see his friend rite now seeing as he thnks he's stealing me away from him

Its not that hard to send him a Txt saying

"Its u I want dumbass, not ur mate!, if u wanna act like a baby bout it I might go and fuck ur mate!"!

:p:D:lol: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Omg harmless that was harsh...:nervous:

By the way cud u guys tell me were u get the lil smiles u have next to ur names :)
  • Options
    By the way cud u guys tell me were u get the lil smiles u have next to ur names

Get a girl friend to do it, that's what I did!:p

(Although I didn't want one in the first place!)
  • Options
    this has bin asked loadsa times, theres a thread with the word avatar in the title, search for it n theres loads of sites u can d/load em from, I'd give ya em but I'm a dizzy tart n I cant remember, dont get a flashy one like mine tho cos ppl will whinge at ya lol:D
  • Options
    From what you originally said, "Chris" got the hump and fucked off because he found out that "i met someone else (who turned out to b his best friend) i do/did like him well i thought i did and he likes me".

You made your bed, you sleep in it. You might be able to turn round after the event and say "Errmmm ehh we were only friends!" but thats not how it started out obviously.

You've fucked it up, forget "Chris" and start again.

But if of course i've taken your original post the wrong way...feel free to continue your love quest with the man known as "Chris".