Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Back masage??Am i a freak

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey peeps,
Last night i went round my boyfriends house, and he offered to give me a back masage, so i didnt hesitate, and said yes straight away!
About 15 minutes into the masage i felt this intense feeling in my vagina, MY boyfriend had massaged my back so good, that he actually made me CUM!:crazyeyes
i didnt tell him because i didnt want to look weird, BUT does, or has this happened to anyone else, because i found it really crazy, and am i some kind of freak??? Any advise would be very kind xxx

Comments

• Options
    Can't say i have, but it can't be bad if it pleases you can it :D
  • Options
    You are one lucky lady!!!! :crazyeyes

Don't feel bad about it hon - make the most of it & get that boy massaging :D
  • Options
    Why would you be a freak for being able to orgasm from a back massage? Its a bonus surely?
  • Options
    Interesting... and I owe my girlfriend a massage come to think of it, this might be a good target ;):p
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with you. Just like some girls can cum from having their breasts massaged, storked, licked etc.

Being a bloke, I definatly can't cum from having my back massaged, but I still love it, and enjoy massaging other people's backs, feels good, gets rid of stress, and is heaven after a hard day down the gym or volleyball halls.
  • Options
    Re: Back masage??Am i a freak
    Originally posted by sweetdevi
    Hey peeps,
    Last night i went round my boyfriends house, and he offered to give me a back masage, so i didnt hesitate, and said yes straight away!
    About 15 minutes into the masage i felt this intense feeling in my vagina, MY boyfriend had massaged my back so good, that he actually made me CUM!:crazyeyes
    i didnt tell him because i didnt want to look weird, BUT does, or has this happened to anyone else, because i found it really crazy, and am i some kind of freak??? Any advise would be very kind xxx
    [/QUOTE

Don't worry poppet, it's happened to me too!! It wasn't like a really intense orgasm though, just a very pleasant feeling!!!:naughty:
  • Options
    Why would you be a freak for being able to orgasm from a back massage? Its a bonus surely?

I know i dont think im really a freak i just was shocked :) yes it was a bonus, and it was very nice to, i think ill be getting my boyfriend to be doing that regulary :) hehe xxx
  • Options
    Does your boyfriend have a particular massage technique? He could make loads of money teaching other men!
  • Options
    Sounds wicked to me!

If only one had someone to give one back massages :rolleyes:

hehheh
  • Options
    Does your boyfriend have a particular massage technique? He could make loads of money teaching other men!

:) No i dont think he does have a technique, but hes bloody good at it, im tellin ya!
    one mintute i was just relaxing and watchin the tele and the next minute it was getting better and better :) hehe
    Ill have to ask him though, and let you guys know LOL :D
  • Options
    You should tell him what it did to you. He'll be dead chuffed!!!! :D
  • Options
    Yeah i think i will :) i reakon hell keep on doing it now... Or he could turn the other way and think im a sex weirdo, nah hell be cool!
  • Options
    I'm sure he will be happy to know, that just from him rubbing your back he can make you cum!!;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    Some people are better than others, but there is no "magic technique" Different girls like different things, and very few can actually orgasm from it. I've got a huge variation in responses from back rubs, one girl did orgasm, but most merely love it. And one just found it "nice".

Sorry to put a dmaper on things, but you can't just do a little trick and make all the girls orgasm.
  • Options
    Er, did you not think I know this? :p Although I certainly wish there was a little trick - men could be taught in schools then all us ladies would be happy :D
  • Options
    Sounds good ;)

My boyf offers me massages but for some reason I just dont like them :confused:

Tell your boyf to keep up the good work ;)
  • Options
    Grrr, I'd rather have sex than a back massage. Actually, I'd rather have a hug. Gargh.

*pisses off before she gets soppy*
  • Options
    wow! thats well good, i bet he'l be pleased when u tell him! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Actually, I'd rather have a hug. Gargh.

*Big squeeze :)*

Cheer up duck :)
  • Options
    *Huggles Daisy*

See two in one day hon. Not a bad count wouldnt you say? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair
    Nothing wrong with you. Just like some girls can cum from having their breasts massaged, storked, licked etc.

What the hell is "storked"???
  • Options
    Oh, stroked...:eek2:
  • Options
    Oops sorry :p
  • Options
    Tell All.

You've just got to tell us what he was doing to you, and you have to ask him what he was doing, then let us know everything. OK, it's not going to work on everyone, but it may help us give pleasure to others. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Hmmmm, I'm really big on massages, major turn on, givin as well as receivin but I can't say I've ever been as fortunate as u, ur boyf should start teachin classes, this time next year u could b millionaires :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    this time next year u could b millionaires :naughty:
    LOL bollocks :p, most of it is finding the right subject and practising ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair

LOL bollocks :p, most of it is finding the right subject and practising ;)

lol well yeah I guess, but it's a pretty mean feat to b able to make someone cum by givin em a back massage!
  • Options
    oh n by the way Alistair, u dont have to feel left out, maybe u could become a millionaire patenting this "storking" technique of ures :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Thefairmelissa
    However, if I come into money, I shall buy you a plane ticket to Vienna and pay for the counselling which you´ll need afterwards to cope with the hideous and disturbing image of me in floods of tears. Deal?
    Ok :p
    I think option 1 was the closest to the truth, but option 3 sounds fun :p