Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

where do i cum??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when i was having sex with my chic recentley she asked me to cum on her which i admit turned me on but where do i cum?? it seems to turn her on when shes giving me a handjob and its aiming for her face but i always pull away out of respect...is it acceptable to do this if she wants me to??

Comments

• Options
    Anywhere you can.
  • Options
    thanks for the reply but i had a more in depth answer in mind when i posted that
  • Options
    Sounds to me like she want a portion of your sticky man-love-goo all over her pretty little face. :cool: She probably likes the idea of being so sexy, horny, irresistable, and having the power to make you cum, that she wants it splattering on her face.
    If you don't feel you're up to it, them I would be happy to step in and oblige! :D:naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I wondered if this one was gunna cum up anytime soon...hehe hint hint

Ive been there with this one,My GF loves it when i come on her tits! she isnt wild about the face but looks like u have that!

By what youve said she gaggin to have you un-load on her face so just do it boy or like the last guy said step over an let me..lol

Happy times boy!
  • Options
    Re: where do i cum??
    Originally posted by port_stallion
    when i was having sex with my chic recentley she asked me to cum on her which i admit turned me on but where do i cum?? it seems to turn her on when shes giving me a handjob and its aiming for her face but i always pull away out of respect...is it acceptable to do this if she wants me to??

If she wants it there, give it to her!
    Personally I like it when my boyf cums all over my boobs, grrrrr such a turn on!!!
  • Options
    I forgot to say, about cumming on her face......... that is a great turn on too but remember to avoid her eyes!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lady Lu
    I forgot to say, about cumming on her face......... that is a great turn on too but remember to avoid her eyes!:D
    Just a word of warning though - not all girls like it in their face. I'd try the tits first and then see if she hints to go higher. I had one boyfriend who always wanted to come over my face but I wouldn't let him... till one day he aimed to high. I wasn't best pleased.
  • Options
    Yeah it's best to make sure first!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie

Just a word of warning though - not all girls like it in their face. I'd try the tits first and then see if she hints to go higher. I had one boyfriend who always wanted to come over my face but I wouldn't let him... till one day he aimed to high. I wasn't best pleased.

Same here but i ducked an it hit the wall behind me! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie

Just a word of warning though - not all girls like it in their face. I'd try the tits first and then see if she hints to go higher.

Yeh but from what Port is saying, she wants it on her face. She is wanking him off with it aimed at her face and getting turned on.

I say blast away! If she reacts badly you can always tell her that she got you so worked up you got carried away and the orgasm even took you by surprise ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

Yeh but from what Port is saying, she wants it on her face. She is wanking him off with it aimed at her face and getting turned on.

I say blast away! If she reacts badly you can always tell her that she got you so worked up you got carried away and the orgasm even took you by surprise ;)

I agree, if she is aiming your dick in that direction, go for it!!!!

From a girls (sorry womans!) point of view if she didn't want it anywhere near her face, she would keep it well away.

I do the same. When I know my boyf is about to cum and I am feeling really horny I aim it for my face, not all the time mind! He loves it though and so do I!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*

Thanks Lacy, Thats the highlighted funny point of my day so far.

It was like being bloody shot at.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

It was like being bloody shot at.

LMAO:lol:
  • Options
    Ive had the love juice all over my tits, what a turn on to be fair, but certainly wouldnt like it if it was all over my face!!:mad:
  • Options
    Hmm...it's something that i've never tried.
    I can see the turn on though. :naughty::D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Sounds to me like she want a portion of your sticky man-love-goo all over her pretty little face. :cool: She probably likes the idea of being so sexy, horny, irresistable, and having the power to make you cum, that she wants it splattering on her face.
    If you don't feel you're up to it, them I would be happy to step in and oblige! :D:naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

its not that i dont feel up to it i just dont want to hurt or embarrass her...
  • Options

Someone else has already given some good advice. Something along the lines of the fact that she's pointing you at her, not away, and that if you still feel awkward about cumming on her face, then aim for her chest and see what her reaction is. Someone else also said you could just go "oops, I got carried away" to help get yourself out of trouble. Happy, errr, uummm, .....shooting! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

P.S. I trust you will come back and tell us the result?
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Same here but i ducked an it hit the wall behind me! :D

that guy must have some high pressure cum... me on the other hand im usually unpradicktable...sometimes it flies far away and sometimes it just barely gets to my belly button.

o and sorry everyone who hates me but i might b back...I think that thesite has better topics then teenspot but the ppl are really cocky and mean here. Well not everyone but there r more anoingly w/e ppl on this site if you ask me.
  • Options
    cool...ill give it a try tonight :naughty:
  • Options
    cool...ill give it a try tonight :naughty:

Well?
  • Options

Who do you think ur ganna embarres her in front of?
  • Options
    Originally posted by SOADfan4LIFE!!!

but the ppl are really cocky and mean here. Well not everyone but there r more anoingly w/e ppl on this site if you ask me.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by AGoldenBoy

Well?

Well what????
  • Options
    Originally posted by SOADfan4LIFE!!!
    Who do you think ur ganna embarres her in front of?

no cunt but how would you like an unexpected fucking wad of cum in yer face....youd be pretty fucking embarrased and pissed off if u didnt want it there....
  • Options
    OK everyone, calm down a bit and tone down the language please.
  • Options

no cunt but how would you like an unexpected fucking wad of cum in yer face....youd be pretty fucking embarrased and pissed off if u didnt want it there....

If you are going to be like that you can F off yourself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

If you are going to be like that you can F off yourself.

well..obviously i aint gonna be shaggin in front of an audience but that dont mean she wouldnt get embarrased ya bawhump
  • Options

well..obviously i aint gonna be shaggin in front of an audience but that dont mean she wouldnt get embarrased ya bawhump

I ment in the way you was talking to people........
  • Options
    bawhump

What's a bawhump?
  • Options
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

What's a bawhump?

Me apperently :rolleyes: