Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bags

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know of a way to get rid of bags under your eyes?

And bno, don't anyone say sleep more.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sometimes they are just genetic. However, they can also be made worse by poor diet, being generally run down, allergies, and all kinds of other things.

A good eye cream can help a bit, but cannot work miracles (in spite of what it says on the jar).
    ive heard that models use haemorrhoid cream to shrink their undereye bags. ive never tried it though.
    Originally posted by Karla
    Sometimes they are just genetic.

Nah it's not that, I only got them when I got to secondry school, and started sleeping less and eating worse.

Oh well.
    I have the same.

Ever since I started going to sleep at 1 and waking up at 7 EACH DAY its made it worse, plus I dont eat alot
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    ive heard that models use haemorrhoid cream to shrink their undereye bags. ive never tried it though.

Yeah this is true. Basically it takes down swellings, they also use it on spots, it's more of an old-fashioned method though.
    My mum always tells me to put it on any spots if I'm going out but somehow the idea of putting cream on my face that's normally used for treating piles doesn't really appeal to me.
    Sleep more :p
    Someone asked that question in a magazine I was reading. They said that drinking plenty of water can help general skin problems including under eye bags. Also they recommended Elderflower Eye Gel from The Body Shop priced £3 - might be worth a try. Hope it helps! xx.
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Nah it's not that, I only got them when I got to secondry school, and started sleeping less and eating worse.

Oh well.

Same.
    I use Organics Under Eye Cream from Boots, it costs £6 but it lasts such a long time and feels really soothing when you put it on.

i recommend you visit the beauty message boards on www.ivillage.co.uk - the ladies on there are very helpful about that sort of thing