Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What does your man/woman...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do for you? It can be the smallest of things but something they do that just tugs straight at your heart strings?

My ex used to plait my hair! Sounds sad but I found it so affectionate. He also used to squeeze my spots - romantic I know! :D

Comments

• Options
    Well, I have a child from a previous relationship which went horribly wrong.
    My boyfriend now is soooooo good with my son. We have been living together for a couple of months now. I was really scared that maybe he wouldn't be able to cope with taking on a 2 year old, but I was so wrong. He is brilliant with him.
    We have a really good relationship. He is so caring and understanding, and he respects me for who I am which I never had in my last relationship.
    I never thought I'd be able to trust anyone again after I split with my ex, but my gorgeous boyf has proved me wrong.
    Basically I just love everything about him!!!
  • Options
    I have a son too from a previous relationship. I left his father. He's 4, just thought I'd share that :D
  • Options
    Cool!:D

Mine will be 3 in March. Definately reached the terrible 2 stage! Actually I think he got to that stage just after his1st birthday. Bless em ay??!!!:rolleyes:

Have you had any relationships since you split with your ex? (Hope ya don't mind me asking!)
  • Options
    Yes and he broke my heart. Now seeing a gorgeous guy but nothing serious at the moment - taking it easy ;)
  • Options
    He does everything ;)

Nah serious everything he seems to say or do makes me wanna melt:o When Im ill he really seems to care and goes out of his way to mkae sure Im ok, if I ever get moody with him he never gets moody back just says if theres something on my mind tell him and he'll help. Hes so kind, lovely, I know I sound so soppy and loved up but I am, and he is just so sweet it is unbelievable. He always tries to help when ever I need it, we never fall out or anything cos if we get to that stage we leave eachother for a while to just chill so as not to upset eachother, I can trust him completly..........

I could go on forever about he does for me, he's just amazing in every possible way ;)

Love you babe :)
  • Options
    TheMistress, don't ya just hate the bastards that do that??!!

What I find strange (but good!) is that my boyf and I have been together for 9 months and never argued or even come close to it.
    TOUCH WOOD!!
  • Options
    On a material note...ummmm gets me credit?! :p

Other than that he makes me happy everyday :)