Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Perfect except....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lack of foreplay! Man I'm seeing is everything you could want in a man - all areas, great when actually having intercourse although there is no foreplay, something I'm not used to. He is a little shy though. . . How do I go about making him pleasure me all over without sounding too demanding?:D

Comments

• Options
    Show him.
  • Options
    Aye, show him how much you'd love it, it'll rev his engine.

Other than that, d'ya think it's likely that he doesn't know how??
  • Options
    I think he likes to be controlled sexually. I'm ok with that but I also like to revel in the attention myself sometimes. I'm sure he knows how - I just think he's shy. Showing him is ok but a little embarrassing as we don't know each other extremely well at the moment and I don't want to scare him off!
  • Options
    If he's scared off by you putting on a little show then I would say he's not man enough!
  • Options
    Hmmm... No my lovely he's allllll man :p

I'll show him..
  • Options
    heheh:D
    I think he likes to be controlled sexually

Well demand it then!:p

If he wants to be dominated sexually won’t he want you to tell him to do it?:naughty:

Can’t you do foreplay all day and built him up for it, you know those sexy little txt’s about what you gonna do to him and what you want him to do to you when you next meet (Its all kind foreplay). It should get him going, and then if he want you to be in control in the bedroom then be a little forceful in foreplay with him!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    I'm sure he knows how - I just think he's shy.

Well, if he's just shy, there's ways and means to break down that shyness......

Just being in an easy, unpressured, intimate environment with your (no doubt charming) company for a few hours should do it.
  • Options
    We're always in that environment! haha.

I have an idea....
  • Options

I have an idea....

Please share!!

I may soon have the same problem, from the opposite gender perspective...........
  • Options
    *smirks at Lord of Little

Ice -cream trail :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: Perfect except....
    Lack of foreplay! Man I'm seeing is everything you could want in a man - all areas, great when actually having intercourse although there is no foreplay, something I'm not used to. He is a little shy though. . . How do I go about making him pleasure me all over without sounding too demanding?:D
    Is this the guy you posted about last week? Who you'd just met?
  • Options
    we don't know each other extremely well

Thought he was an old "friend"!?!?!
  • Options
    Barbie - Yes it is.

Ktec - I knew him years ago for your information, same school etc.. However he went in the navy for 7 years and we lost contact. Just got to know each other again recently but it feels as if we don't know each other that well because there is a lot of time between us. Stop analysing everything I say! I can't even come on here for advice without you going on at me. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    *smirks at Lord of Little

Ice -cream trail :naughty:

Ho-hum, guess I was looking for something more psychological, but I'll bear it in mind anyway.......

:)
  • Options
    Ho-hum, guess I was looking for something more psychological, but I'll bear it in mind anyway......

Yes but you see my friend, the psychology comes into it all the time, text's etc.. It's just when 'getting down' to it does'nt really happen! :D

Maybe you could give me some ideas? ;)
  • Options
    Barbie - Yes it is.

Ktec - I knew him years ago for your information, same school etc.. However he went in the navy for 7 years and we lost contact. Just got to know each other again recently but it feels as if we don't know each other that well because there is a lot of time between us. Stop analysing everything I say! I can't even come on here for advice without you going on at me. :rolleyes:
    Just trying to get a little background on the situation so I can give a proper answer!

You didn't waste any time getting down to it! :eek: Maybe hold back a bit at the start, don't go as far as actually having sex for the first month or so, then you get plenty of time to explore and do all the other fun stuff. :naughty:
  • Options
    You didn't waste any time getting down to it! :eek: Maybe hold back a bit at the start, don't go as far as actually having sex for the first month or so, then you get plenty of time to explore and do all the other fun stuff. :naughty: [/B]

Are you kidding me! lol - you have'nt seen him hun! I did try to resist believe me! :D
  • Options

Are you kidding me! lol - you have'nt seen him hun! I did try to resist believe me! :D

*doesn't believe for a second*

:p
  • Options
    *shhhhhhhhhh :D
  • Options

Its hard but worth it. I managed a month - god knows how! You aint seen mine hun! ;):p
  • Options

Yes but you see my friend, the psychology comes into it all the time, text's etc.. It's just when 'getting down' to it does'nt really happen! :D

Maybe you could give me some ideas? ;)

Hmm, I'm having problems trying to define in words what I actually mean. :confused:

Sometimes I lack the empathy that is so sorely needed in these situations. :(

I shall ponder this further.......
  • Options
    Bring in the sex toys lol ... do i see blushing lol
  • Options
    http://www.thesite.org/magazine/specials_shame/female_shame/if_hes_crap_in_bed.html

Here's one we made earlier with some old washing up bottles and some sticky-backed plastic.

:naughty:
  • Options
    That is quality! :D