Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help, my penis bends!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Hi I need help.
My penis bends to the left, it is straight for about an inch and then bends to the left about 20 degrees! What should i do?? I hav never had sex and don;t know if it would make having sex difficult? Or if it would hurt the girl?
PLease help as i know the time for me to hav sex is getting nearer and should i be seeing a doctor? can anything be done?

Bob

Comments

• Options
    I don't think that you can actaully do anything about it, but rest assured that therea are other people out there with non-straight dicks!

It's probably been talked about b4 and i think that girls have said it's not a problem?
    Come on girls lets have ur in put!
  • Options
    has been done b4...use thesite search facility to find other threads, cos i think theyre quite old. but as said, it was generally agreed that it isn't a problem at all.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options

I just went to look at the earlier posts thanx. But no one said how much of a bend they had, or if they had had problems during sex. Cause i'm a virgin i'm not sure how much rubbing a virgina gets during penetration, or how tight it is.
    Any help would on these thigns woudl be apprieciated. I guess u must be a bit bored of talking about it as there has been a few posts like it already.
  • Options
    Bob, don't worry, i know from swimming classes and canteen discussions that a few of my mates have dicks that bend from 5 to about 35 degrees!! (35, yes, you heard me!!). Some of these are either right, left or directly up.

The good things are:

- its normal
    - it can give extra pleasure to yourself and your girlfriend
    - it means you have something to be proud about as only a handful of guys have a dick that bends a considerable amount of degrees.

Be Proud me lad!

: Ross @ Ross Project :
    : www.rossproject.co.uk :

: a weblog :