Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Relationships

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, my other topic was closed, so id just like to say thanxs for the people who stuck up for me etc etc :):):):):)

And to the others, at the end of the day, you may live with your mum and you may have never ever ever met your dad, but they are still your dad at the end of the day, you may have an adoptied brother, but they are still your brother. You may be going out with someone you havent met. Calling someone your girlfriend isnt the same as saying your gona be exclusive to them and never ever go out with anyone else, just cos you aint met them...YET.

I havent met the girl id call my g/f yet, ive spoke to her loads and its cool, i will meet her soon, just need a bit of time, i do have a life and things. The type of people who wouldnt call someone a g/f or b/f before they met, are the people that i feel judge on looks and not personality.

Shes really nice, sweet and sensitive and a loverly girl, and she likes me and we get on, thats all that matters doesnt it. Are you trying to tell me that people that have met once, yet live thousands of miles apart can not be in a relationship because of distance? Personally i think they can.

At the end of the day, i think its cool, we get on well, but im not gona marry her now am i, going out with someone is a bit of fun, to find out what people u would like to end up with not a quest to start the human race all over again. Oh and by the way, im 19, ive had many girls friends in the past, WHO IVE MET, but at the end of the day, i will meet her in the next few days, my mate just set us two up and we get along well.

Anyone else here agree or disagree? No slagging matchs please, just what you feel on the subject of relationships.

Comments