Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Heartbroken

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

well i split up wiv mybf yesterday n well i havent eaten since, i was cryin the whole of last nite n i dunno wat to do. What happened was i used to be a complete B*tch to him, cheated on him n stuff, but he forgave me n i feel in love wiv him. All of a sudden hes started being off wiv me so we started arguin n we split yesterday, n its all cos of the past that he feels liek hes unsure on us. He says he loves me n i love him so much but i cant see why we cnat sort it togeva n im going through so much pain all i want is him to hug n talk to :(

Comments

• Options
    Have you tried telling him that?
  • Options
    yea i told him im sorry for everything n id neva dream of hurtin him now, i told him im so in love wiv him n cant we just try n make it work he sed he loves me but he needs time.... i dont wanna lose him n i wanna eat n sleep :(
  • Options
    Give him time. You've obviously hurt him in some way and he needs some time to get over it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KeWl
    yea i told him im sorry for everything n id neva dream of hurtin him now, i told him im so in love wiv him n cant we just try n make it work he sed he loves me but he needs time.... i dont wanna lose him n i wanna eat n sleep :(

Don't mean to sound evil but a guy said that to me right before deciding he didn't want to make it work. He was just trying 'not to hurt me'. Too many stupid men in my life try to do that apparently because they care. The dumbasses must know that it just prolongs it and makes it worse cos they leave you with that glimmer of hope only to crash it all down.

Then again you did cheat on him...argh, I'm so not being helpful but my ex cheated on me, etc so I hate it.

Can sympathise with the not eating or sleeping. It happens to me a lot in phases although for different reasons.

Just give him his time and space as mentioned before and prepare yourself for the fact that he might not want you back. Sitting there hoping it will all get better and that you'll get together only makes it worse when it all turns to shit.

Good luck. *realises that came out very negatively*

Sorry. I'm a cynical thing obviously.

Hope it all works for the best hun.
  • Options
    Hey! I don't wanna sound rude but could you write In proper sentences instead of txt talk??? :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    Hey! I don't wanna sound rude but could you write In proper sentences instead of txt talk??? :confused: :rolleyes:

It's actually not that bad. Maybe you could post something helpful with that txt talk comment...no, maybe not.
  • Options
    My boyfriend dumped me yesterday, he said i had done nothing wrong it was him he needed time to go out and meet other girls.
    There is no chance of us getting back together.

I miss him + i really love him. Its all gone. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    My boyfriend dumped me yesterday, he said i had done nothing wrong it was him he needed time to go out and meet other girls.
    There is no chance of us getting back together.

I miss him + i really love him. Its all gone. :(

Oh my god, you poor baby *loadsa hugs*
  • Options
    From a male point of view, I understand why he "dumped" (a horrible word) you as he did. I've done this before and it really was to avoid more hurt in the future. Honesty is the best policy as they say and if you don't love someone or you can't trust them you must end it sooner rather than later.

Isn't dumping someone a horrible thing altogether? The person who dumps someone hates doing it and the person who is dumped hates being dumped. But I guess we'd be deeply unhappy souls if no-one took a lead in the world.
  • Options
    I'd never been dumped before this latest ex left me. :(

I'm well rid really, he did me a favour in the long run. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut

*smashes madinthenut in the face*

SHUT IT YOU NONCE

the site hunk? fook off :lol:
  • Options
    What was the point of that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

*doesnt know either :confused: *
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Um... err... ah... I'll take the cheque now please Chris.

As for the dumping, well, I can sort of understand the whys and wherefores of it, after all you did cheat on him, so it might be one of those unresolved history things that just springs up with people from time to time, even though you thought you'd got it ironed out.

I agree with Daisy on this one: talk to him, make sure he understands how you feel, but don't hold your breath, as you might just get hurt.

Remember that although you might love him now, there must have been some reason for you to cheat on him, otherwise you wouldn't have done it. Perhaps he isn't the one for you; I know it's cliched but the pain will fade with time, even if he doesn't want to get back with you.

* Hugs Devil *- that's a rotten reason for dumping someone! Sheesh! :eek2:

CD