Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I Shall Not Be Moved!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello to everyone reading this. This is a note to say that you can say whatever you like to me, nice things, or horrible things, but I shall not be moved.
Random_Jiggers, I love you all deeply, but if I cant talk to you about my problems, and I cant talk about them on here, I mite as well shoot myself in the foot.
This is my regular message board, and i have received some very helpful advice. If I hadn't, I'd be dead by now. TheSite is where I get all the help I need, and if I have "friends" like you slagging me off......what the bugger am I sposed to do? where am I supposed to go to for help?!
Please bear this in mind.....You go to each other for help, I go to TheSite.
Thanx, TheShyGirlBeth x

Comments

• Options
    who's trying to get rid of you then?:confused:
  • Options
    ermm... okay
  • Options
    PM's aren't that difficult to use ya know...
  • Options
    Private messages would be much better. If there is something nasty going on, mail one of the mods and we will do our best to sort it out.

I've already closed one thread because it got nasty.
  • Options
    So Confused :confused: