Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dan's topic got closed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now us 20 something males will never discover the truth behind the female brain cell. Damn you Karla!

Seriously though. You said "If this is for general interest then thats ok, but if its for Course research its not ok! Closed!". So how did you know it was for course research. I just re-read the original post and it sounds like General Interest to me...

Comments

• Options
    That's totally unfair!

Karla how can you judge whether it's research or not? I'd say it was one of the best threads in the past week or so!!!
  • Options
    I think it's pathetic too, I mean this is a discussion forum is it not???:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re-open the thread!

*stomps feet

;)
  • Options
    Mistress...Angel...Baby...From this day forward, you shall be known as "Cummy's Angels".

I thankyou!
  • Options
    Oh my God !

It was just a post - it's not research for anything - not research for an article - just a post on a bulletin board - plain and simple - i'm not emailing administrators explaining myself because I THOUGHT I was on a mature clued up site rather than a dictatorship home page - not sure where they got the ideas from in the first place - the questions I asked would never make a good article anyway - you can tell the web people on this site aren't budding journo's can't you !
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Mistress...Angel...Baby...From this day forward, you shall be known as "Cummy's Angels".

I thankyou!

heheh :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby

heheh :D

Good Avatar. Your devotion to the team impresses me. I think I might have to give you a private mission. A very big one.
  • Options
    As simple request asking it to be reopened is all that's needed. Slagging of the mod's is pointless, everyone makes mistakes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair
    As simple request asking it to be reopened is all that's needed. Slagging of the mod's is pointless, everyone makes mistakes.

But no one has admitted that a mistake has been made...? Of have I missed something?:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Thefairmelissa

*notices she hasn´t been invited to be a fourth Cummy´s Angel*

*has taken self defence classes galore and is a crack shot*

*posesses catsuit and appropriate boots*

You have the credentials.

Quickly pop on that catsuit of yours and you can have a bit of ruff and tumble with Baby in my Luxurious Mud Pit™. If you impress me, you can claim the the fourth and final spot in my crack squad of nubile ladies.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby
    But no one has admitted that a mistake has been made...? Of have I missed something?:confused:
    The mods do have other things to do you know..... You lot get a place you can talk to people, you spend most of your bloody life on here, don't pay a penny for the priveledge and feel you have the right to complain. Man, some of the people on here are starting to seriously piss me off.

Anyone tell I'm still in a bad mood?
  • Options
    This reminds me of L4N......:eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair

The mods do have other things to do you know..... You lot get a place you can talk to people, you spend most of your bloody life on here, don't pay a penny for the priveledge and feel you have the right to complain. Man, some of the people on here are starting to seriously piss me off.

Anyone tell I'm still in a bad mood?

hahahaha if they're that busy, then why bother tampering with, editing or closing perfectly leginitmate posts? That just wastes their own precious time!

L4N Mark 2. DAMN!
  • Options
    Exactly. ;)
  • Options
    Im confused:confused:

Which post and why?????

Even if its by the sound of it for research........then does that really matter anyway???? Im still really confused, someone help me out here:)
  • Options
    We get journalists and researchers on here all the time, but they are supposed to mail us first and ask us. The usual policy for a thread that looks like an unauthorised journo trying to get stuff for their work is to delete it and send them an email. We try not to let the boards get bogged down with annoying spam.

I closed the thread instead and asked the poster to contact me, just to clarify what was going on, so that there was an option of reopening it later. All that needed to be done was a polite PM or quick explanatory email.

Being rude or insulting will get you nowhere.
  • Options
    hmmm

oh and congrats girls for becoming cummy's angels lol :D