Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Becky Jury

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This woman gave me love that could not compare to any other partner I have ever had. I would have laid in front of traffic for her, gave my very life for her existence - I loved her, and still love her, I miss her more than i've ever missed anything - She is an angel and a true friend - I have never met anyone that can satisfy me on all levels of existence other than her - I care for her - I love her - I miss her - please either support me in my loss or tell me i'm an idiot an move on - i've been a wanker - i've been a saint - i've been everything I want to be - but this woman completes me in ways that I haven't come across and that scares me - . . .should I continue to make a play or move on ?

All replies will be welcome . . .

Dan T xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    Im lost here:confused:

If she dont want you then dont keep hoping, wishing and dreaming of what might have been.

Sorry to sound not so nice but if shes not interested in you, your just wasting your time. Move on:)
  • Options
    Oh God !

Don't know if there's any chance I could get this 'Beck Jury; thing deleted - bit drunk last night . . .soz bulletin board !
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhh!!!!

If you think she feels even remotely the same as you DON'T let her go, please!! It's rare to hear a man with such sensitivity and love. Make her happy tiger! :D

Good luck. . .
  • Options
    Re: Becky Jury
    Originally posted by Judged-by-Dan
    This woman gave me love that could not compare to any other partner I have ever had. I would have laid in front of traffic for her, gave my very life for her existence - I loved her, and still love her, I miss her more than i've ever missed anything - She is an angel and a true friend - I have never met anyone that can satisfy me on all levels of existence other than her - I care for her - I love her - I miss her - please either support me in my loss or tell me i'm an idiot an move on - i've been a wanker - i've been a saint - i've been everything I want to be - but this woman completes me in ways that I haven't come across and that scares me - . . .should I continue to make a play or move on ?

All replies will be welcome . . .

Dan T xxxxx

.....Aww how sweet if I was her I would come back to you, you are obviously totally in love with her, why did you split up?:)
  • Options
    Me

I just couldn't make her happy, her housemates hated me - and i'm sure her mum wanted my head on a spike as well . . .one of those things I guess .
  • Options
    Re: Me
    Originally posted by Judged-by-Dan
    I just couldn't make her happy, her housemates hated me - and i'm sure her mum wanted my head on a spike as well . . .one of those things I guess .

Why what did you do or say that was so bad??:confused:
  • Options
    Tell me why you couldn't make her happy? I'll try and advise you...
  • Options
    Reason

I think the reason we didn't last is because myself and a few of my friends like being the lads on campus - a popularity thing - she liked going out with one of the football lads - she even thought she loved me for a while - but she couldn't handle the fact that I was more than just the life and soul of the party with a quite a few mates - I actually had emotions , and a history as well , bad things have happened - i've got through them - she didn't know how to talk to me - and she has so many problems herself she just wanted everything to be completely easy - never realising that there is more than one side to everybody and that relationships need to be worked at . . .oi and she still wanted the boyfriend she was going out with before me !
  • Options
    Hmmm... that does'nt sound too good. It sounds as though you both have underlying problems and maybe she was not ready to open up about them and the fact she still liked her ex does not help the situation! How old are you both if you don't mind me asking?