Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

when?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ello, the other day me and my bf were talkin, we havnt been together that long, but he asked me when id be ready to do anything, i said i wasnt sure and i didnt want 2 rush anything, he said he respects my feelings and stuf which is cool.
He asked me again a couple of days ago and i said i was ready coz i care about him enough now, he said ok, n i asked him when he wants me to do nething and he said whenever i want to just do it, i want to but i was just wonderin when do u think would be the best time to?
cheerz, s_m_b xx

Comments

• Options
    Do what exactly??:p
  • Options
    Put out the washing of course :p
  • Options
    when your ready is the awnser

if your ready now-fine go ahead
    if your ready in 6 months-do it then

its all up toyou, dont do it though if you have any hesitations (like have u been with him long enough to fully trust him? etc)

good luck

xxx:)
  • Options
    Hi what exactly would you like to do with your boyfriend? if you mean full on sex i would think its too early but thats your decision plus how old are you? Let us know hat you want to do and maybe we can help more! goodluck!
  • Options
    Any time after the watershed

don't go straight into the main event tho, do some warm up's first

:)
  • Options
    if u have to ask the board fi ur ready then i don't think u r, coz when ur ready u know it- things just happen naturally. different ppl feel ready to do "stuff" earlier or later than other ppl, every1's different. Don't feel pressured into doing anything before u want, u make think ur ready but when it actually comes down to it ur not, so don't feel bad about saying no
  • Options
    Dont forget your hat...its cold outside! :p

Cant believe someone actually said that to me :eek: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rushin
    if u have to ask the board

The board. Chairman of the board.
  • Options
    Only do it when you feel ready and in surroundings you feel comfortable in as well. You want your first time to be memorable for the right reasons! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by purpledragon
    Only do it when you feel ready and in surroundings you feel comfortable in as well. You want your first time to be memorable for the right reasons! ;)

im not a virgin, im just wondering when would be like the right time 2 "make a move" lol
  • Options
    Ahhh I C, sorry! In that case then pounce whenever you are feeling horny ;) perhaps go away for the night or just have a nice meal somewhere and that back for some lovin. Good luck
  • Options
    i would say after a good night out when you are both not too drunk and feeling horny! things should happen pretty easily! i usually go out with my boyfriend on a saturday night then go back to his place and things just..happen!;) and ive not been with him very long either, i just trust him, it feels right! so good luck!:D