Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bikini Line!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to do something with my bikini line seein as its coming up to summer but im not sure wot!ne suggestions?last year i shaved it tho i ended up with little red spots and it was quite sore and then it grew bak afta about a week!so i dnt know if thats the best option for me!wot about waxing or immac?how long do they take 2 grow back?and wud they leave me sore afterwards?if any of you cud help me id be grateful!thanx a lot!
Ltza Luv xxx

Comments

• Options
    Yeah the red dots are ugly! They usually appear on hairier women anyway. I think if you aren't very hairy, you can get away with shaving there and it looks tidy, but hairy chicks always get the dots, or stubble coming through the next day, I think these girls shouldn't shave, seeing a few hairs poking out the side or out the top can be quite sexy.
  • Options
    Hi Sunny - it's a very commonly asked question, so it's probably best if you do a quick search using the link near the top of this page instead.

The regulars get a bit fed up when the same questions get asked over and over again. I think someone asked this one a day or 2 ago.