Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drugs vs Orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm just wondering, I've heard that the feeling that you get when you take certain drugs is better than having an orgasm. Which drugs are these? I'm just curious (by the way, I have NEVER taken any drugs, or smoked cigarettes. In fact, I'm quite a health freak).

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i refuse to answer this one as i do not wish to corrupt your inocent young mind. scarper quick before someone tries to sell you some heroin.
    Its highly unlikely that you'll currupt my mind. I am a bodybuilder, and I am very cautious of what goes in and out of my body. I don't even know what a cigarette tastes like, and I don't even drink alcohol at ALL (unbelievable for most of you I know).
    I'm just curious and I want to know what drug this is.
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I am a bodybuilder

I saw it first so he's MINE :D
    Anyway, big bulging muscle aside, my ex said that when he was a crack freak, the hit was as good as shooting your bolt. But hardly worth it really.
    The only drugs i've ever heard described as "better then orgasm" is herion.... and i don't think i need to tell you that masturbation is a better option.
    To be honest I've tried quite a few drugs in my time and I really dont think that they are comparable.

The experiance you get from 'drugs' isnt like having an orgasm, even if you got one high from all the different types of drugs which you dont.

Some drugs are very pleasureable and some arent but I havent found one thats anything like having an orgasm. There are drugs however which makes the orgasms you have stronger.
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Its highly unlikely that you'll currupt my mind. I am a bodybuilder, and I am very cautious of what goes in and out of my body. I don't even know what a cigarette tastes like, and I don't even drink alcohol at ALL (unbelievable for most of you I know).
    I'm just curious and I want to know what drug this is.

it has been proven that men who concentrate on having big muscles end up with a small dick and a very low performance in bed, hence the curiosity about chemical sex.
    you dont drink or smoke.....keep it that way and go to the sex boards where you can recieve advice about better masturbation techniques etc...baby oil and stuff.....and no you dont drink it !
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

it has been proven that men who concentrate on having big muscles end up with a small dick and a very low performance in bed, hence the curiosity about chemical sex.
    you dont drink or smoke.....keep it that way and go to the sex boards where you can recieve advice about better masturbation techniques etc...baby oil and stuff.....and no you dont drink it !

:D Oh Morrocan :D
    I don't even know what a cigarette tastes like
    unless you live under the sea, im sure youve passivley smoked before.
    :rolleyes:
    Duffy
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

unless you live under the sea, im sure youve passivley smoked before.
    :rolleyes:
    Duffy
    hey i'm the only one here from atlantis and he dont live in my ocean !
    "i'd like to be...under the sea,
    in an octupussus garden in the shade".
    When someone smokes next to me, I either go away, or I try hard not to breathe in the stuff, like hold my breath when they exhale the smoke. I f*ckin hate the stuff.
    Also, the reason why people with big muscles apparantly end up with small dicks is because of proportion i.e. the rest of the body is getting bigger, and the dick stays the same size. I doubt my dick is shrinking...:D
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i refuse to answer this one as i do not wish to corrupt your inocent young mind. scarper quick before someone tries to sell you some heroin.

ditto

if only the boogiemonsters had felt the same way with me
    At the end of the day real emotions and feelings are alot better and worth while than chemically induced ones!

Although you will find alot of us on thesite who can talk about drugs till blue in the face, few of us would say that they were better than sex ! :crazyeyes
    her her mister redeyes, they're 2 completely different things n cant really b compared
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    At the end of the day real emotions and feelings are alot better and worth while than chemically induced ones!

Whats you point OB?
    was agreein wiv ya... just typed her instead of here cos I'm a dizzy byatch!

*hides under desk*
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    was agreein wiv ya... just typed her instead of here cos I'm a dizzy byatch!

*hides under desk*

If the name fits.........

*chuckles*

:p
    hmmmmmm, yeah well, cant b helped
    am off now, laterz
  • toejobbobtoejobbob Posts: 1 Just got here
    i refuse to answer this one as i do not wish to corrupt your innocent young mind - he is right - curiosity kills cats - dont do drugs - end of
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    toejobbob said:
    i refuse to answer this one as i do not wish to corrupt your innocent young mind - he is right - curiosity kills cats - dont do drugs - end of
    Pretty sure the original poster of this thread won't still be reading replies to this alomst 20 year old thread. lol

And whilst I would never encourage poeple to do drugs, I wouldn't say never doi them either. I thouroughly enjoyed using recreation drugs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey i'm just closing this thread as its pretty old now.  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
This discussion has been closed.