Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What can I do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've fcked up with my best friend, because I saw my ex instead of being with her. I am such a bad friend, but now I want to make it up to her.

What would you do?

:confused:

I feel so bad about it. She's been there for me so much and I feel so crap now. :(

Comments

• Options
    What happened hun?
  • Options
    I was moaning about my ex to her, and she said I needed to be stronger etc....but me being completely weak went to see my very bad ex anyway. :rolleyes: I know, - never again!

She felt let down, and I knew when i was doing it i was letting her down too. We're really close, and I respect her so much. :(

I was supposed to be with her that night, because she was in on her own...and I didn't. That's the worst part. :(
  • Options
    Take her out on the town and go man hunting. If she's really your mate, which i'm sure she is, she'll forgive you. Relationships come and go, mates are there for life, worth remembering ;)
  • Options
    I know. :)

I am going over tonight and will make it up to her somehow :confused: .
  • Options
    Invite your friend along next time so you don’t leave her out, I’m sure you Ex Bf wont mind.

And if things heat up ask her to join in?:confused:;):naughty:

Or say sorry and take her for a girlie night out?