Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sex

Is sex better when you care about them and they dont care about you or if they care about you and you dont care about them?

Pointless i know...im bored :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When you both care about each other, otherwise its pointless...very irrelevent topic btw!
  • Options
    Its much better when you both care about eachother, making love rather than having sex. My first experiences werent very good, well it was sex ;) but with out any feelings for eachother at all. But now Ive got my boyf we make love rather than have sex, and its so much nicer, telling eachother we love eachother at the same time as giving eachother such pleasure :)

Now I know what it is like to make love, I aint going back to one night stands, not that I need to anymore anyway:)
  • Options
    I've only ever had sex with someone I care about so I can't really answer.

I don't think it would be nice to have sex with someone who doesn't care about you, surely it would make you feel a bit like a whore?

And if they cared for you and you didn't care for them, surely it would make you feel like a total selfish git!
  • Options
    Angelbabe, that is really sweet! :):)

(each other is two seperate words tho, ;):p )
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Angelbabe, that is really sweet! :):)

(each other is two seperate words tho, ;):p )

:o thanks :o
  • Options
    Dont encourage her BumbleBee! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    Dont encourage her BumbleBee! :p
    lol, it was a nice way of telling her her spelling is awful! (only kidding angelbabe ;) )

And you're hardly one to talk madame, lol, you and your Harmless thread in realtionships, there's going to be two lots of you at it pretty soon! :crazyeyes :nervous: :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    When you both care about each other, otherwise its pointless...very irrelevent topic btw!
    Sex without caring is pointless???! It can be fun! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie

Sex without caring is pointless???! It can be fun! :p

Wanna shag then ???????

Only messing ! :)

This thread is brutal !
  • Options
    Originally posted by Irish Male 22 !

Wanna shag then ???????

Only messing ! :)

This thread is brutal !
    :eek: :lol: Ha ha!
  • Options
    I would say its better, she probably wouldn't take the piss out of me if i was crap.......:o :(
  • Options
    God, you lot can't play by rules can ya! 'Oh, it's better when you both care'. Pick one or the other not bring up your own. *tuts* :p

T'isn't nice to think about really but if I had to pick I'd choose sex when I care about them and they don't care about me. I couldn't have sex with someone I knew cared for me if I didn't care for them. *coughs*

(This answer is purely for this thread before anyone moans. I wouldn't go have sex with someone I knew didn't care for me).
  • Options
    To answer the original question when you care about them and they don't care about you.

Sometimes it's good to be used.

Of course if you both care then it rocks but it's not atualy an essential part of sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbary

Sometimes it's good to be used.

Hmmmmm... :(