Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

discharge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i have really heavy discharge which can smell a bit yuck some times. What can i do i have no other symptons of an infection and i am a virgin plese help cus it is annoying thanks law:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How old are you? If you haven't begun menstruating yet, that could be a sign of things to come. If you have, it could be a yeast infection(or something else) even if you have no other symptoms. Personally, I would probably blow it off as nothing and then come to regret it later. (I did this recently-even went to see my gyno and she told me how to treat it, I didn't take her advice in the interest of saving money, and wound up paying for it big time later.)

It could just be normal discharge like just about every girl gets. But, if it's really something abnormal for you, it doesn't hurt to have a doctor check it out. Don't buy over the counter medication to treat it unless a doctor recommends it. They're for specific things and can be dangerous if used for the wrong things.

Don't know if that helps. I might be rambling. Didn't get much sleep last night. Yeah, rambling.
    Hmmmmm if it smells really badly you could have a yeast infection or something, which is really quite common you can get from wearing tight clothing.
    There is a fact sheet on the site which may help you figure out if it is just normall discharge which all women get or something else :)

Vaginal Health

Thrush
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^

got it.