Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Clubbin &....Kissin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's getting to the point now where I am clubbin almost every weekend however, I always wanted to know, how do you "get in there" <not talking about sex>. You see all these people who surely don't know each other that well getting off with each other...How does is happen? Like, Automatically.

I sometimes get to the stage where I am dancing with this pretty fine looking female, and I'm thinking "ok, erh, how?". I sometimes get the impression though "ok, where just dancing, nothing more, nothing less, she doesn't want anything more to happen, just dancing"..but what's really going through her mind? how do I "propose"?

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean mate. Just try leaning over slightly, as if your looking over her shoulder. If she does something similar, and you can see it in her eyes, then get those tongues moving...
  • Options
    If you think about and try to pull, it simply won't happen. Just go for the tunes and have fun, and you may well end up with someone. Don't try, just have fun.
  • Options
    I used to think this in clubs as well. My mates seemed to have no problems but I used to wonder how to initially get to that stage. But now I find it quite easy, you just dance, then you put your arms round them to bring you abit closer, then it just kinda happens! ;)
  • Options
    I have so many questions re: this post but can't seem to find the words.
  • Options
    just look her in the eye and move your head closer and Bob's your father's brother, jobs a good 'un!
  • Options
    In my experience when clubbing a lot of people are either too drunk to care who they're kissing or are also worried about not having pulled anyone (cos it can be really embarrassing when all your friends have pulled and you haven't), so if you've got to the dancing stage I would guess that even if it is a bit awkward they'll probably want to kiss as much as you do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I have so many questions re: this post but can't seem to find the words.

That bad, eh? lol.
  • Options
    i met my boyfriend when i was out clubbing! we just danced for ages had a couple of drinks. you see id lost my friend (turned out she was getting off with his friend!) and he just asked me to dance! things just happened quite naturally. when we were dancing i pulled him closer and put my arms around him and when he moved into kiss me..well..as someone said it just happens! and i never normally do stuff like that!:D anyway good luck!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lilangel
    In my experience when clubbing a lot of people are either too drunk to care who they're kissing or are also worried about not having pulled anyone (cos it can be really embarrassing when all your friends have pulled and you haven't)

lol I couldnt care if my mates pulled or not but I do have one thing to ask Does anyone really know the answer truthfully....actually i am gonna put it on a fresh post....
  • Options
    I met my bf while out clubbing one night, was chattin to one lad then the next moment found this nice looking stranger kissing my neck, have to admit he was drunk at the time but thats how we met, i wouldnt have the balls to do it but im glad he did :):):)
  • Options
    all u do is, drop some of ur l33t dance moves, preferably on a stage where everyone can see u an then just keep dancin closer an closer, an thats it :)
  • Options