Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!
I appreciate everyone's concern about me being quite young, but nowadays most people my age have at least got to 3rd base if not further, and its not that i feel presurised to do the same because I'd only ever do something if i wanted to...I'm very mature for my age, and im not just sayin that! I just wanted to know about things thats all, oh and by the way *laughs* I'm a girl! :)

Comments

• Options
    Why don't you try fingering yourself to find out what it feels like if you are really that curious!:confused:
  • Options
    So...Whats your actual question??? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~
    Why don't you try fingering yourself to find out what it feels like if you are really that curious!:confused:

Good idea, and I mean that in a non-seedy way:) :D
  • Options
    Why don't you try fingering yourself to find out what it feels like if you are really that curious

LOL LOL LOL :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

LOL LOL LOL :D

I take it you enjoyed that eh?!?:D :p
  • Options
    jus a little :p

ooh i wanna sing that song now

'seeeeexy, everything about u so seeeeexy.......'
  • Options
    Re: ??
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    but nowadays most people my age have at least got to 3rd base if not further,

i'm acutally going to have to disagree with that, i didn't give it up until i was 16, same with, or later, for nearly everybody i know. the only people that ever lost it that young were the 'dirty whores' that view has never changed. it may seem that everybody fucks at a young age, but honestly, its not
  • Options
    Im not Planning on 'loosing it' now, not at all...like i said before, i was just curious, i don't wanna loose my virginty at my age...i dont know but i think i'll probably 16 at least, maybe older...u can never tell with these things can you!
  • Options
    ok, good time to ask this i think.

being english and nowing not a lot i just wondered about all this 'base' talk, how many bases are there? and what is each one?

i'm totally clueless on this one!!!

thanks luv kinx
  • Options
    Bases is a load of bollocks talked about by little kids as the boast and pretend to have done a lot more than they have. Basically when somestarts talking about bases they should be told to shut up and grow up for atleast 4 years before thinking about sex :p

1st base. French Kissing
    2nd base. touching, fondling eachother
    3rd base. masturbating each other
    4th Base. Oral sex
    Home run. Full penetrative sex

The definitions vary depending on who you talk to etc though.

But it's all bollocks, when some 14yr old lad says "yeah man, I got a home run last night with her"
    he means: well I bumped into this girl at this party, and I smiled at her, and then when she smiled back I spilt my bucks fizz all over my new shoes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair
    Bases is a load of bollocks talked about by little kids as the boast and pretend to have done a lot more than they have. Basically when somestarts talking about bases they should be told to shut up and grow up for atleast 4 years before thinking about sex :p

But it's all bollocks, when some 14yr old lad says "yeah man, I got a home run last night with her"
    he means: well I bumped into this girl at this party, and I smiled at her, and then when she smiled back I spilt my bucks fizz all over my new shoes

LMAO
  • Options
    Alistair, lol, I can see Baseball isnt your forte. 4th base IS a homerun (as there are only 3 bases (plus homeplate)).

Other than that I agree with your take on the matter ;)
  • Options
    Ok well im gonna defend the youth now...

Im 15 years old, n i have slept wiv my long term bf! He is the only guy ive slept wiv n we are very much in love, as far as im concerned. I dont see myself as a 'dirty whore'. Alot of girls have slept wiv guys in my year, alot of them sleepin wiv anyone, which is whorish. But please dont stereotype people, every1s an individual. Even though i am defendin i do admit alot of underage people have no idea about contrception n use the withdrawl method, but im proud to say im on the pill n use condoms no babys wanted just yet!

:rolleyes: Wonders wat response shell get to this comment:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by **Fanta**

Ignoring your post almost completely, if you wish to make a good impression, and defend the youth, as you so carefully phrase it, then writing well will help!

Returning to the topic of your post. Underage sex is an individual decision, but what you may not comprehend is the vagaries of your emotional and rational decision making complex. You say you are very much in love. Perchance is he older?

Love is a complex thing, and usually, that which is felt at the teenage stages tend to be lust, and hormonal related, more than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I don't tar you all with the same brush, but with age comes the knowledge that experience is a hard master.

If you wish to see what I mean, then have a search, and find the threads about when people lost their virginity. See how many of them regret it, saying it was too young, or the wrong person.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Alistair, lol, I can see Baseball isnt your forte. 4th base IS a homerun (as there are only 3 bases (plus homeplate)).

Other than that I agree with your take on the matter ;)
    Baseball, isn't my forte agreed, but I DO know that, but there seems to be a 5th one called "home run" which would further explain the whole stupidty of the "Bases system".

Hey, I didn't make it up, just tellin' it like it is :p
  • Options
    well going back to your first post thingy, do you really thing you should be trying to get some action when you call it the 'pussy openin'??
  • Options

Im 15 years old, n i have slept wiv my long term bf! He is the only guy ive slept wiv n we are very much in love, as far as im concerned. I dont see myself as a 'dirty whore'. Alot of girls have slept wiv guys in my year, alot of them sleepin wiv anyone, which is whorish. But please dont stereotype people, every1s an individual. Even though i am defendin i do admit alot of underage people have no idea about contrception n use the withdrawl method, but im proud to say im on the pill n use condoms no babys wanted just yet!

I was going to comment on this, and I find myself refraining because it's just a bit too cruel. *sigh* Nevermind. I think 'twould be better if you refrained from 'defending' the youth. They were doing better before you joined the team. Thanks.
  • Options

Alot of girls have slept wiv guys in my year, alot of them sleepin wiv anyone, which is whorish. But please dont stereotype people, every1s an individual.

Hmmmmmmm