Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A Little Help Plz?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!
This may sound a little strange or may not quite make sense but if ne1 could do their best to try and understand wot im sayin and help me out it wud be very much appreciated!
As of yet, i have not bin ne further than 'getting off' wiv a boy. I wana move to the next step(s) ;) but b4 i do, I wanna be sure of wot to expect! Wot i mean is wen I'm bein fingered, wots it like...i duno how to say this and try to make sense of it but, is it just like fingerin and playin wiv the, errr, 'pussy openin' or is it kinda like fingers rite up the hole?! I know ppl (boys) probly hav different techniques and stuf but...I'm just wunderin wot's normall!
So if ne1 could reply tellin me how they do it or how its dun to them, it wud help me out alot!
:D

Comments

• Options
    1. Before anyone else comes on here and starts *looks furtively for turtle* , can I just ask you not to use txt talk. Folk around here really don't like it.

2. My best advice would be masturbation, so that you find out for yourself. The bonus to this is that you will then know what you like and will be able to direct boys towards doing that. This would be better than the usual immature male fumblings which I am sure you would get otherwise.

If you really want some ideas I suggest that you go to the main page and use the search option. I'm not sure but I suspect that there will be some advice here somewhere. There usually is...
  • Options
    Re: A Little Help Plz?
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Hi!
    This may sound a little strange or may not quite make sense but if ne1 could do their best to try and understand wot im sayin and help me out it wud be very much appreciated!
    As of yet, i have not bin ne further than 'getting off' wiv a boy. I wana move to the next step(s) ;) but b4 i do, I wanna be sure of wot to expect! Wot i mean is wen I'm bein fingered, wots it like...i duno how to say this and try to make sense of it but, is it just like fingerin and playin wiv the, errr, 'pussy openin' or is it kinda like fingers rite up the hole?! I know ppl (boys) probly hav different techniques and stuf but...I'm just wunderin wot's normall!
    So if ne1 could reply tellin me how they do it or how its dun to them, it wud help me out alot!
    :D

TEXT TALK!!*Growls* :crazyeyes
  • Options
    The best advice anyone could give you would be to find out for yourself naturally.
    I know it does'nt really help you but most people start it off beacuse of our inquisitive instince why do people take their first drag of a cigarette?Why do people take their sip of alchol?
    ITs all beacuse of our inquiistive nature.
    Just relax and dont worry or stress out about it as it all comes naturally.MOst of what any kind of foreplay is experimenting and gettingt to know one another and knowing what each other likes this can often take a while to form.
    So dont go rushing into things wait till your a bit older and with some one you trust and care about and it will all come naturally! I promise!
    Being male I cant quite talk on how it feels for you-and most girls will not start masturbation until they are in their twenties. Its just one of lifes little mysteries.... its like wqalking you'll learn akll after a while!
  • Options
    You are too young to be asking this kind of info!:rolleyes:

But my advise would be don't be too rough, and focus on the clitoris, make her nice and wet then gradually slip your finger inside her vagina wiggling it slightly whilst kissing her softly.:D
  • Options
    Hi there,

No offence, but you seem quite young. TheSite is really aimed at the 16 to 25 age group, so you may be a little young for some of the stuff on here!

There's a good website here that might be better for you:
    http://www.likeitis.org.uk/sex.html
This discussion has been closed.