Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Question for the men....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever been with a woman, and, well, your little soldier not standing to attention until the last minute? :confused:

I'm asking for a friend, you understand. ;)

Could it be due to nerves? :confused: Or not finding the partner attractive? :eek:

Comments

• Options
    Well....

its not a problem for me as soon as im turned on it "stands to attention!" :naughty:

sometimes before u want it too......:o
  • Options
    Well I aint a male but I know that they can have this problem when they have drunk too much :impissed:, or nerves :nervous: I think sometimes even being tired effects it though I aint entirely sure on that one :confused:
  • Options
    Nope, never happened to me, sadly I’m at the other end of the stick

I can get it up, last for ages!!!, but can't for the love of god Cum!!
    :( :eek: :o
  • Options
    It’s not to do with you not being sexy, more of him having too much on his mind!

Yes it could be nerves, drink, guilt, tired & stress etc etc..... There are lots of reasons!

I very much doubt it's you tho!
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Nope, never happened to me, sadly I’m at the other end of the stick

I can get it up, last for ages!!!, but can't for the love of god Cum!!
    :( :eek: :o

Aww haven't you been to a doctor yet??:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Yes it could be nerves, drink, guilt, tired & stress etc etc..... There are lots of reasons!

:)

mmm, think he was feeling guilty and nervous. bless :( .
  • Options
    Re: Question for the men....
    Originally posted by Baby
    Have you ever been with a woman, and, well, your little soldier not standing to attention until the last minute? :confused:

The only time this has happened to me, I was tired and it was the third time of the evening, and I just couldn't do it again
    Or not finding the partner attractive? :eek:

This is unlikely to be the cause. If I was in the position where I was undressed you can be fairly sure that I will have already decided that I am attracted to that person. I tend not to get naked with people if I don't...

I think you know the answer really, nerves and stress are much more likely. Esp if its a new experience...
  • Options
    my problem is it never goes away
  • Options
    k. feel loads better now thanks! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~

Aww haven't you been to a doctor yet??:)

Nope, It work's fine when I'm on my own!......But as soon as I think I've got to cater for her needs, I just can’t relax

I think I may need to drink more, If I Drink myself sober and imagine I'm on my own I should be fine!!

:crazyeyes :confused: :eek2: :naughty:
  • Options
    Mr floppy !

I never have this problem unless I am way too drunk (when the room is spinning)

I used to have a problem tho just with one girl who I could never seem to get it up for, she was pretty and had a fine body, but the first time we got together I had stuuf on my mind (like that fact we were both attached) and had loads of trouble again after that cos I was worried it would happen again! and it did many times!

Am all good now and was only ever with one person ! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    The only time this has happened to me, I was tired and it was the third time of the evening, and I just couldn't do it again

Well I think my boyf is a god cos he never needs to stop ;) We go all night ;)

:naughty: :thumb:
  • Options
    Re: Mr floppy !
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I never have this problem unless I am way too drunk (when the room is spinning)

I used to have a problem tho just with one girl who I could never seem to get it up for, she was pretty and had a fine body, but the first time we got together I had stuuf on my mind (like that fact we were both attached) and had loads of trouble again after that cos I was worried it would happen again! and it did many times!

Am all good now and was only ever with one person ! :crazyeyes

That's so similar to my situation!

:eek:
  • Options
    Yeah, i normally have the same problem as harmless, but if I have anything to drink it all goes to pot.

Then again this has saved me more than once from shagging some god-awful people in the past.

If i'm too drunk to see they ming i'm going to be too drunk to do anything with them.

Its not always a bad thing.

Also well documented : If you worry about it, or think about it, it wont happen (you won't get it up), so i guess you could call it a nerves thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

:naughty: :thumb:

Oi, I'm a "god" too. Even God rested on the seventh day! :)

I'm sure that you aren't trying to get pregnant, that this doesn't happen everynight for a week and that he hasn't had to work everyday in between (god knows how I did that) ...

*is suddenly very defensive

Believe me, in the 16 years that I have been active, this is the only time.
  • Options
    If his too drunk it's called ' Foster's Flop ' ;) It happened to me when i lost my virginity, not that i can really remember it. 12 Cans of Beer, Lots of Jim Beam and some large amounts of champagne. I was out of it, then walked out into a loungeroom with my pants around my ankles and my mum walked up the stairs and saw me. Mind you, the girl i was with was the hottest at her school and i had been close friends with her since we were 6, and we still are friends so it worked fine. :crazyeyes

He prolly cant get it up cause of Tiredness, Stress and other reasons said before. I know sometimes after a while i cant get it up with my girlfriend, and ive suffered from Glandular Fever this year and i think i have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and so im always tired. Sometimes i get hurt. I dont know why he cant get it up, but i hope this sorta helps.

Drum:eek2:
  • Options
    Even the guy on American Pie had abit of problem with his premature fireman.
  • Options
    always have a back up plan, learn to breath thought your ears:naughty:
  • Options
    The reasons stated already are good ones, so I won't bother to elaborate.

However, you could take his nerves as a compliment. Every "standing to attention" is different depending on the people involved. He may be so in love with you he wants to get it right. Help him out. Calm him down. Are you always completely relaxed at the vital moment.? Maybe put some romantic music on to calm him down as well.

Hamish.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

May I refer you to the site rules please? One must not use the forums to boast abouts one's sexual exploits. ;)
  • Options
    Hi !

I think not being able to manage three times is bit sad but i'm sure there was circumstances beyond your control (like a burst artery :) )

Happened me once after sleeping with a girl 3 times after being clubbing etc. The following morning the fifth time I couldn't do it.
    But when I started fingering her I managed to get hard and voila shag number 5 of morning.

Personally i blamed the two clit rings she had coz the made me very sensitive down there and to be honest a bit sore after too much contact.

Ah well, regarding the actual topic I would say it could be anything, nerves, guilt, brewers droop, Burst artery :) , beer googles fading :):) anything at all.
  • Options
    ok so quick question if youre with a guy and he cant get an errection would that be due to him being tired mildly drunk AND the fact that its the first time youre going to have sex with him?? cos all 3 together sounds like a good excuse to me and yes this is what happened to me and my new boyfriend.:(
  • Options
    Re: Question for the men....
    Originally posted by Baby

I'm asking for a friend, you understand. ;)

Could it be due to nerves? :confused: Or not finding the partner attractive? :eek:

Just be thankful your little soldier gets there at all! Its better than him going AWOL :lol:
  • Options
    Oh deary me.

*shakes head*

:p
  • Options
    Usually when i've had a lot to drink. A couple of times when i've been tired

Flash
  • Options
    Thats not quite my problem.......