Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is it safe?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If my girlfriend's on the pill, and we're not using condoms is it 'safe' NOT to...err... pull out at the end?
I mean, I have to pull out eventually but I'm sure you know what I mean!

Cheerios

Pete

Comments

• Options
    go for your life babeeeaaay yeahhhhhhhhhhhh raaaaaaaar.

Yes. It is safe for you to come inside her. :)
  • Options
    If you and her are both free of STD's then yes it is safe..not 100% but almost safe enough to have sex without a condom, but if you are not sure then use more protection or get tested!:D
  • Options
    I think its 99% safe, although I'm sure the mods'll correct me, with regards pregnancy.

It is 100% unsafe though when it comes to the STD issue. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.
  • Options
    Tho I know a few girls who have got pregnant when on the pill.

Remember that the pill doesnt work sometimes if she is taking medication or on drugs !
  • Options
    Just remember my friend nothing is 100%-
    Its not hard to get checked up, and its well worth it especially if you have had various sexual partners before! and after that you should be free to fill her up all you want!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Don't be a fool, protect your tool.
    Heehee - very clever. :)

And as for the question, so long as your partner is taking her pill as she is supposed to, without forgetting days or anything, and following all the instructions in the packet, then yes, I believe it is safe as far as pregnancy goes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I think its 99% safe, although I'm sure the mods'll correct me, with regards pregnancy.

It is 100% unsafe though when it comes to the STD issue. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.

LOL. ITs 99.99999999999% safe with the pill. But she might get side-affects etc. But its 0% safe with std's.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the replies.

I have actually "not pulled out" before, but felt very very paranoid about it afterwards, so I haven't since. She always seems to want me to though.

Oh, and neither of us have had any previous sexual partners.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eloping
    She always seems to want me to though.

That's probably nothing to do with the pregnancy issue its purely because it can feel pretty horrible 'leaking' cum for a while after
  • Options
    same here m8, my gf is on the pill and am scared that if i do it unprotected i will get her preg, but am extra safe, i got CONDOMS :p, but if ppl say its safe then go fot it m8, but remember she has to take it everyday and around the same time everyday aswell (so i read) "didnt know i could read" lol but anyways ppl are dif the pill FREE OF CONDOMS OR USE CONDOMS up to u,

but anyways b safe and play safe ;)
  • Options
    My gyno told me it's 99% safe while on the pill. (I'm on OrthoCyclen if that makes any difference?)
  • Options
    the actual statistic is something like 99.4% effective... but that decreases if you don't take it properly/ take some medication/ have a stomach upset or summat. But yes, for stopping pregnancy, it's safe. Use condoms if you don't want an STD though!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby

its purely because it can feel pretty horrible 'leaking' cum for a while after

Ew you put it so nicely :p
  • Options
    Beleive me nothing is 100% safe

My friend must be the unluckiest woman in Britain.
    She had her 1st planned pregnancy and didnt want anymore children for a long time.

She fell pregnant with a coil fitted. (baby number 2)

She did not want anymore children as she had problems during pregnancy so she got sterilised ( had her tubes tied )

4Years later......................yeah baby number 3 when shed been sterilised:eek:
  • Options
    You dont HAVE to use condoms but it is safer..no one expects to be that 1% but it can happen...its up to you though but unless your girlfriend takes the pill properly it wont be as effective as it could be, increasing her chances or pregnancy...also condoms can be nice for the girl cos like Schnap me Baby said its not very nice to leak cum afterwards!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby

That's probably nothing to do with the pregnancy issue its purely because it can feel pretty horrible 'leaking' cum for a while after
    *holds on to that thought* Mmmmm! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)