Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Curious about Sugar Daddies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do Sugar Daddies really exist and is it all what's cracked up to be? I've been wondering if it's worth the effort to engage in a relationship based on "benefits" for one another. Seems like it could be fun, but also seems it could be a little risky? Any experience? =)

Comments

• Options
    its basically a form of prostitution, but hey, if thats what you want for yourself then go ahead
  • Options
    not me!

I'm not gonna do it, no way! I don't have anything against people who do it, but I personally would not be able to and therefore am curious about people's experiences and stories, that's all. =).....
    Besides, I think my little sister has one, but we don't speak (long story) and can't ask her about it. =(
  • Options
    Re: Curious about Sugar Daddies
    Originally posted by angelcakes
    Do Sugar Daddies really exist and is it all what's cracked up to be? I've been wondering if it's worth the effort to engage in a relationship based on "benefits" for one another. Seems like it could be fun, but also seems it could be a little risky? Any experience? =)

I would say yes they do exist.

Look at that American (shit cant think of her name, the fellas might help me out here, big boobs she has, bleached blonde hair, ) anyway shes with a fella of about 70 and shes only 25ish? Now you cant tell me that anyone would go with someone that age unless it has its advantages..........IE Money and inheritance.

Mind I aint tried it like.............id prefer a toyboy:D
  • Options
    you talking about Anna Nicole Smith?

She was mid 20s and married that 90 year old and then got his fortune.
  • Options
    huepfenicon111.gif
  • Options
    I think every relationship is based on benefits for each other, Women gets to feel loved, needed, money!, safety etc etc…….Men gets sex!:p …… And food if he’s lucky ;):naughty:;)

Some women just need lots of money, and only sugar daddies can provide this!, So if you don’t mind sleeping with the dead for shit loads of money go for it.

But you can also get girls like 18 and upwards with older blokes in their late 30’s & 40’s and I guess they could be called their “Sugar Daddies” or dirty old men:p

It all depends on your own personal morals as well!, how old would you go?, would it matter how rich they were?. Could you handle being labelled a dirty gold digging low down tramp.?!?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    dirty old men:p

That's me alright :naughty:

Now, did someone say they were looking for a "sugar daddy"?

Seriously tho, I think you would have to have low self esteem , and a certain lack of moral to only be interested in money. Personally I would like to think that it is my personality which attracted the woman. Or even rather than the size of my wallet it was the size of something else...