Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

looser! hypocrit!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi beth as u can probably gues itrs norman! how r ya me old seyx lil dil. i wud jus tlike to day that u r such a freak sumtimes!( i mean that in the most friendliness of ways! its just this whole P.T.P game and spin tyhe bottle is your BIG CHANCE u r da one who is always moaning bout how many ppl u have NOT got off with, and also its only fun! CHILL OUT!! theres no harm in it, er actually there is if u kiss ema coz she imbitigo( i think thats how u spell it) but all im saying is that u need to relax a little! and one more thing i htink u r extremely roooooooodeeeeeee for telling evry1 the game! as far as i know its supposed to be a secret and to be kept within the group! anyways PEACE OUT LUVS YA ETC ETC ETC JIMBO :crazyeyes :naughty:;) :crazyeyes :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    :lol: :crazyeyes :eek2: :naughty:
    wow awesome new smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
  • Options
    point 1 - drop the txt talk. PLEASE.

point 2 - this is what PM's are for. Or, as you seemingly know someone off the board (I'm guessing theshygirlBeth), you could talk to her in person/on the telephone.

point 3 - eh?
  • Options
    Well said Sa-ra-ra-ra

Ps can I call you Sara from now on its easier.......feel free to call me Becky:D
  • Options
    Yeah, feel free to call me Sara - everyone else does!
  • Options
    Jesus Christ Sara! I swear you go from topic to topic picking holes in every post. Normally If i don't like a post or don't think it deserves attention I move on.
  • Options
    i so don't, you lie! I'm just quite opinionated, and i thought this topic was a waste of time. Which it patently was. How do i?! I very rarely 'pick holes', if i have something useful to contribute i will do... the reason i don't have as many posts as a lot of people that joined after me is that i don't bother replying if i don't have anything to say. I'm sorry if you don't like what i do have to say, but hey, that's your problem, not mine - noone else seems to.
  • Options
    Sa-ra-ra is right. The post is difficult to read, and inappropriate for the boards. It seems to be an attempt to insult someone.
This discussion has been closed.