Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Penis shape

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, you will say there are other topics about it, but I feel my case is different: it's not twisted, curved, or whatever, it it totally straight, but absolutely vertical!

When fully erected, it touches my belly (and I don't have a fat belly :p ). It's almost impossible to bent, just few degrees.

I was wondering if I was the only one. I feel like it makes my intercourses slightly more difficults (and I guess blow jobs that way are not easier for the girls!).

But also, I though (dreamed, hope :D ) it might feel better for the girl, as it might touch much more on the upper area of her vagina (where the famous G-point is meant to be).

Anyone knows about that?

Comments

• Options
    Mine is too heavy to point upwards and therefore drags along the floor, weeping for attention.
  • Options
    :D lol

So you mean mine is to light!

I always new I had too much blood pumping relativaly to my penis size. I'm sure I was meant to have a much bigger one :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by HardBastard
    ur disgust me, sick bastard, i'll beat up

:rolleyes:

*wanders off muttering about newbies*
  • Options
    Originally posted by HardBastard
    ur disgust me, sick bastard, i'll beat up

Okay then……:confused: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I think we would all agree that making threats to people you don't know over an internet forum is indeed very 'hard'.

And 'clever'.
  • Options
    awwwww I missed all the fun :(

Who did he threaten?