Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Men faking it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How??? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Same way as us women I would guess.
  • Options
    I believe if a guy orgasmed without spitting out cum, er.. i reckon the girl would suss it. If not, that girl is dumb.

Drum
  • Options
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    I believe if a guy orgasmed without spitting out cum, er.. i reckon the girl would suss it. If not, that girl is dumb.

Drum

But some girls are just dumb though aint they!!!! Least us gals can fake it, guys cant really can they, they can fake all the signs of it, but not the actual whole thing cos theres a lil mess at the end ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

Least us gals can fake it, guys cant really can they, they can fake all the signs of it, but not the actual whole thing cos theres a lil mess at the end ;)

Not if we don't let you see whats inside the condom afterwards :p

Anyway, I've tried to tell you girls time and time again. To stop us men from faking it, force us into giving you a nice gooey facial at the end of a heated session. If its on your face it must be real.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Same way as us women I would guess.
    What? By dropping your chips?

Old Essex Girl Joke
  • Options
    Men faking it!

You know what guys? Sharon Stone once said: "Women can fake orgasms sometimes - men can fake a whole relationship."
    I'd be worried about that rather than them faking an orgasm.:D ;) I would be to busy with faking it myself anyway...
  • Options
    I’ve faked it a few times; I just make some noise and hope she doesn’t see the rubber afterwards!

It was easy! And I’ve also blamed it on the alcohol and me being tired.
    :naughty::o :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I’ve faked it a few times; I just make some noise and hope she doesn’t see the rubber afterwards!

It was easy! And I’ve also blamed it on the alcohol and me being tired.
    :naughty::o :eek2:
    ive faked a few blow jobs from this dumb girl i know. i just say ive cum run out ov spunk :naughty: :crazyeyes :lol:
  • Options
    I tried it before and to be honest it was a pretty poor performance on my part.

We laughed afterwards though, because after she found out, she told me she had to. . . haha!

umm. . . actually on second thoughts ignore that last part, especially girls!

Look, i was drunk, gimme a break ;)
  • Options
    Question: Why do woman fake orgasms?

Answer: Cause they think we give a shit

Ok, so that's an old joke. Anyway, I've never heard of a guy faking an orgasm. If I'm having problems coming, I make it very clear. "Dammit, maybe if we tried this, or this, or try sucking on it again. Fine, I must be to drunk. Get some sleep and will give it a go in the morning." I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say that we would sometimes almost rather not have sex than have sex and not finish. Its very frustrating and unfullfilling.
  • Options
    Although I've never faked it, I've been tempted a few times. It would be easy, as many girls know. Just make all the right grunts, groans, and noises at the right time. All the right motions and twitching, and there's a damn good chance they'll never even suspect it.
    Most girls reckon they would know, and usually say they would because of the wetness. However, most of the wetness is actually from them, so a teaspoon's worth of semen isn't going to be much extra, and won't be missed.
    The only way they would suspect is if they were to nip to the loo straight afterwards. Otherwise they could be none the wiser.
    Some girls would argue that they would be able to tell from the colour. Well, actually, as most blokes would tell you if they had the nerve to talk about such things, semen goes quite clear after a few minutes, so it would be hard to tell.
    Girls usually say that men can't fake orgasm, that they would know, that they would be able to easily tell. In reality they're just pissed off at the possibility that someone may not find them sexy enough to orgasm with them.
    I remember seeing a programme on TV where the subject was mentioned to a group of men, and a quarter of them admitted to faking it at some time. Running polls on other BBS's has produced a similar result. :)
    At the end of the day it's sad if either has to fake it. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    That 'faking it' subject...

Like many females, I very much enjoy the pulsating and sweating and shivering of a groaning orgasm, whether it comes from myself or my partner.

As far as I know, my partner has never faked it. Or if he has, he has somehow managed to make some rather large deposits inside of me without ejaculating, although... I didn't think that was humanly possible... weird...

I would actually feel quite disheartened if he were to fake an orgasm, and I guess some men feel the same if they have been 'faked upon' by a woman. As well as feeling great yourself, a lot of the turn on during sex is knowing that you are making your partner moan and groan with pleasure, too.

Sex shouldn't be a selfish thing, it should be something to share. And as far as faking it goes (which is what this thread is about... excuse me for becoming side tracked...), I have done it a couple of times. Just when it feels like the night is going to last forever and I am absolutely battered because of the hard days at work... there's nothing worse than the feeling of being eroded from the inside outwards. But apart from that... my boyfriend and I have been pretty darn successful so far. *Kinky grin*.
  • Options
    Mr Wobble: Why were you tempted to fake it? If I don't come during intercourse it usually b/c a) I'm to drunk(that includes cocaine and "X") b) I'm nervous or trying too hard(that doesn't usually happen anymore but it did when I was younger c) the girl just isn't very good in bed or d) any of the above mixed with a condom which makes it worse. I do here you though, a girl that really turns you on makes the job easier, but I don't think a girl not being sexy enough is usually the main reason. But if it was maybe I would fake rather than say "baby, I'm sorry, your just not sexy enough." No usually if a girl really doesn't turn me on, I don't have sex with her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by viridis
    Mr Wobble: Why were you tempted to fake it? If I don't come during intercourse it usually b/c a) I'm to drunk(that includes cocaine and "X") b) I'm nervous or trying too hard(that doesn't usually happen anymore but it did when I was younger c) the girl just isn't very good in bed or d) any of the above mixed with a condom which makes it worse. I do here you though, a girl that really turns you on makes the job easier, but I don't think a girl not being sexy enough is usually the main reason. But if it was maybe I would fake rather than say "baby, I'm sorry, your just not sexy enough." No usually if a girl really doesn't turn me on, I don't have sex with her.
    Sometimes, whether the girl is super sexy, or not, I just can't cum. I sort of go past a peak, and can't get back to it (does this make sense to anybody else???). If I'm tired too, this has tempted me to fake it. Some girls think there must be something wrong with you, or themselves, if you don't cum. Therefore faking it is an option. So far not an option I've taken, but it's been tempting at times just to make her feel good. I'm sure any girl whose faked it can identify with that.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble

Ive never faked it, Ive never thought of doing it. Its disrespectful and rude. If you cant cum, tell them. Blame it on alcohol or being tired. And yeah, Mr_Wobble i get what you mean, many times ive climaxed but.. not cum.. then couldnt get back up to that.

Drum
  • Options
    Re: Mr_Wobble
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    Its disrespectful and rude.
    Yet when girls do it it's somehow seen as allright, and even a joke between them on us blokes. However, whose the loser if they're not having an orgasm?
    Girls often admit to faking it to make a bloke feel bad, but I wonder how many have been faked on themselves? A lot will deny it's even possible to make themselves feel that they must be that good. Oh well, live in denial. *shrugs*
    Sorry if I seem to have hijacked your comment there Drum.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    sperm.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby
    sperm.gif
    I've always wondered why this sperm looks so sad :confused:
  • Options
    Maybe he's hit yet another blank wall :confused:

• Options
    Hmmm.. maybe cause he lost the race to eggville?
  • Options
    Maybe cry.gif
  • Options

Most girls reckon they would know, and usually say they would because of the wetness. However, most of the wetness is actually from them, so a teaspoon's worth of semen isn't going to be much extra, and won't be missed.
    [/B]

I can assure you, a woman will always be able to tell if there's cum coming out of her! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have faked quite a few times, when you are using protection its easy obviously, put it down to the fact of being to pissed or cained or just cant be arsed and want to get it over with.
  • Options
    to each their own, but I can't possibly think a situation where I would even remotely consider faking an orgasm. If I'm wearing a condom I just say I'm sorry but the condom is taking away all the feeling. Unfortunately, that has resulted many times in the condom being taken off. I just don't consider faking an orgasm to be a very manly trait. It sounds like some of the silliness that encompasses the female gender. I'd prefer a female be honest as well. Its very understood that females don't all easily orgasm. They need to be comforatable with themselves and their partner and the best way to do that is to communicate and be honest not fake orgasms and pretend all is well. It would be nice if I could give a female an orgasm ever time but I understand its not always going to happen. Its nothing to be ashamed of and its a fun goal to try and overcome.
  • Options
    Definitely, Mr_Wobble, I can relate to that. Sometimes when you're battered to the core and just want to sleep, but your partner is feeling a little horny and you jst do it to please them... it is every so tempting to fake it. You're not alone on that one! =)